Red Devil FTW!!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Thanks Matt, had a blast........lil tipsy......whoops. Great time bro! Good seeing the MACA peeps that showed up....ladder golf FTMFW!!! Blah, blah blah.....If only Matt knew I was typing this on his crappy Mac right now...

P.S. Dale stop throwing yer balls at me!!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
My bad. :loser:

Didn't get a chance to thank Trish on the way out, and totally forgot to throw in a few bucks for the cause. Manners aren't my strong point. IOU.

Anyway, big thanks to the Engels, and shame on the other 300+ of you that didn't show up. Epic failure on your part.
White trash FTMFW on the interwebz, and all that other bizz that Scott spews. F'n love you guys...

Oh. And thanks, Trish!

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
I've been to many a GTG and I gotta say, This was the best time I've had with MACA members ever. Scott, Tim, Tim, Dale, Jason(and boys), and Greg(for 20 minutes). Thanks for showing up and I had a fantastic time. MACA Ladder golf tournament is in the future! And Jason, You weren't lyin, that mustang almost went right in the drink!
I had a blast. Hope the rest of you did too!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yup, I owe you a few bucks myself dude. Thanks again to you and the fam for having us over. Had a great time, food was good, and my first experience with ladder golf was sweet. Get those pics up.

Scott, get that wakeboarding trip together.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I'll say it again. Thanks so much for your hospitality Matt. You have a great home, awesome family and it was nice meeting some of your friends. Wish I had brought the family out but was not sure what to expect. Then again if I had I may not have made it there. The wife would have no part of me trying to keep up with Greg, Dale and Jason on 650.

Users who are viewing this thread