Red Devil Pool/BBQ GTG 7/11

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Thanks for a great time, Matt & Trish. You have 3 great kids there, the girls and Scott.
It was good to see everyone again. I like ladder golf. :D
Matt, my daughter wants to know what you do and wants to network (?) with you.

BackInTheSaddle

Established Member
Thanks for the invite guys...sorry I couldn't stay longer. It was great to meet some of you in person, and many thanks for the kind words and advice on my "stocker"! You guys have some nice rides! :coolman:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Awesome time today and once again, wish I could have stayed longer! Smoked Hot Wings were nothing but incredible!!! Jen and Kayla had a great time as well and hope to do it again. Once again thanks for the hospitality and great to see everyone!

Evs04Snake

Established Member
Trish and Matt, Thank you for your hospitality today. It was nice to meet you and your girls..............Oh and Max the Wonder Dog too!
Was fun today....good people, good times.
Always a pleasure to meet new members and to say hi again to familiar faces.

Finally today.......I met my....Route 270, Frequent Highway Harassing, Black SUV driving, Yes..roll down your window and yell something while my X drowns you out Dumbass, Fellow Redneck from Fredneck, newest good pal Rick(Scott)James:beer:...........but ummmmmmmmm. you aint right man.:dw:

BITS........ David, congrats on your '96 vert, nice to meet you and welcome to MACA.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Had an awesome time yesterday Matt, thanks buddy!! Tell Trish I LET her win at Ladder Golf BTW. Was good seeing some ol' (not a shot at you Greg!:lol1:) MACA peeps and meeting a new one. :beer:

P.S. Thanks Ev, I haven't been right since as long as I can remember!!:D

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Good one! Thanks, Matt for the hospitality and entertainment with Max and the rest of the family.

A thanks to Greg for sticking it out and helping me find the culprit of my breakdown. Thank goodness for back up fuses. Even the big ones!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Sorry I missed the GTG, I had to take the boys to a Laser Tag birthday party and didn't get home till late.

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
Glad everyone had a good time! It was great seeing everyone, new faces and old!. My girls had a blast! Might just have to do another pool party before the summer's end.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thanks again for the party Matt! Had a great time chillin at the house with the local MACA crew. Sorry we couldn't stick around a bit longer to kick some ass in ladder golf.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Some GTGs don't warrant pics, just the good times had hangin. You know, pressuring Dale on which engine he should be picking up. Why Timmay STILL hasn't even ported yet. Matt & Scott. Never drive their cars, but they sure look good in the driveway! E is sliding by just laughing at all of us modding and breaking down on our way to a pool party. Timmay II driving to West VA before heading over to grace our presence with his sweet family in tow. It's all priceless and pics will never catch these memories.

Users who are viewing this thread