REDALERT has a new home..

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Sold 'er this evening to a local guy - he's already going to have Jason do some work to 'er.

Had a great time, the car exceeded my expectations and I met a lot of good friends in the process! Many thanks to all that had a hand in making REDALERT a beast! Good memories of our track days, cruises, GTG's, and just plain hanging out!

Thanks again! I'll still be lurking the boards and you never know.....

Matt

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry to see her go, but know this is what you feel is best right now. We had some awesome times with ole RedAlert Matt! The new owner is getting one heckuva Terminator!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Congrats on the sale Matt. We had some good times at the drag strip. Once the economy turns around I plan on seeing you at the road course.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
sorry to see that beast go Matt. I imagine it was like kicking a dragon in the balls and then jumping on its back and trying to hold on!

Venimus03

Established Member
Sorry to see it go but congrats on gettin her sold! :beer: She was/still is a BEAST!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Damn..did someone post up hey let's all sell our Cobra's?????

Sorry to see it go...but, I guess glad you sold it if you wanted too. Maybe someday we see you in a 201x Shelby? And you start the mod thing all over again??

Users who are viewing this thread