RedFire 04 For Sale Or Trade!!!!!

BadBoy50

Established Member
I have been toying with this. I just bought this redfire 04 from Dr.Woo in sept and only put 5,000 miles since, it has 29k on the clock. The car puts down 477rwhp/491tq. I love this car and dont know if I will get rid of it for sure. But if I do sell I am asking 25k. But I really want to see what you guys have to trade plus cash. I really want to stay with a cobra and it be close in hp/tq range. Only reason for possibly selling or trade is money issue's but let me know what you have to offer.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
BadBoy50 said:
I have been toying with this. I just bought this redfire 04 from Dr.Woo in sept and only put 5,000 miles since, it has 29k on the clock. The car puts down 477rwhp/491tq. I love this car and dont know if I will get rid of it for sure. But if I do sell I am asking 25k. But I really want to see what you guys have to trade plus cash. I really want to stay with a cobra and it be close in hp/tq range. Only reason for possibly selling or trade is money issue's but let me know what you have to offer.
Wow Dave sorry to see you may have to sell it...how has it been for you OK??? I can vouch for this thing, it used to be mine and it is immmaculate, at least it was when Dave bought it from me. Below are some pics of the car I took before Dave bought it from me back in September. Edit: pics are gone I just happenned to run across a post by this guy a couple months back and he said he basically stole this car off of me because I didn't know how much I could get for it.....guess that's what you get for trying to be a nice guy and doing good business with someone. Thanx Dave.:??:

Last edited:

BadBoy50

Established Member
Thanks for the voucher Dr. Wu the car is kept the same way I bought it. I did get a great deal for the car. I dont think I stole it from you, I was just determined on a price. But you kept it in great shape and I love it hopefully I willn't have to get rid of it. So how is the lx is everything running smoothly now. Last time I talked to you you had some minor problems.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
BadBoy50 said:
Thanks for the voucher Dr. Wu the car is kept the same way I bought it. I did get a great deal for the car. I dont think I stole it from you, I was just determined on a price. But you kept it in great shape and I love it hopefully I willn't have to get rid of it. So how is the lx is everything running smoothly now. Last time I talked to you you had some minor problems.
I was just going by what you posted in the thread where I read what you said...you do remember saying that right??? That made me kind of mad to be honest with you. Whatever..... the LX is being worked on right now, should have it back in a month or so. The car I bought was the way you do NOT do business with someone.....basically lie about what was done to the car.....it is my fault also for not looking into it more but the guy is a phony.....all will hear about it once the car is back.:pop:

"It'll Run"

Established Member
BadBoy50 said:

Dave, you need to keep that thing bro'.....Summer is right around the corner!!

Red Devil

Village Idiot
Established Member
BadBoy50 said:
You're lucky Dr. Wu's a good guy. Gave you a deal when you bought and then you bashed him afterwards. freakin newbs

Users who are viewing this thread