Redline Raceway

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
What time are you going????
Are you going to run that slowbra down the track?

JKD

Banned
xcobra04x said:
What time are you going????
Are you going to run that slowbra down the track?

He said he was gonna be there at 2pm.

Yes, he is going to run his car.

No he does not have level 5's, but level 2's.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I was only able to get 1 good run in.....other cars kept blowing shit all over the track. 7.7 @ 98 2.06 60ft no TORCO.
I love my car. I was doing a test run to see if it would hook. 3k launch slipping not dumping. I bogged on the launch(on purpose) to see if it was sticky.
2nd run,
I put my old 17 dr's on (the wobbly ones)..WITH TORCO..BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!
I spun way too much and had a bad et. My mph was the same though, so torco rules..

Donnie had some good runs. He beat his N/A time...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I was only able to get 1 good run in.....other cars kept blowing shit all over the track. 7.7 @ 98 2.06 60ft no TORCO.
I love my car. I was doing a test run to see if it would hook. 3k launch slipping not dumping. I bogged on the launch(on purpose) to see if it was sticky.
2nd run,
I spun way too much and had a bad et. My mph was the same though, so torco rules..

Congrats bro... Kevin and I spent all day taking pics of my 86 and taking apart the 90... lol the input shaft was TWISTED off... it looks like someone got it super hot and it melted!:dw:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
2nd run,

Congrats man sounded like you had some fun:banana: .

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
STROKD said:
Congrats bro... Kevin and I spent all day taking pics of my 86 and taking apart the 90... lol the input shaft was TWISTED off... it looks like someone got it super hot and it melted!:dw:

Is the clutch ok?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
Is the clutch ok?
it appears to be... the throwout bearing came out in two pieces, and the shift fork came out the center hole cause it wouldn't let go of the damn input shaft... it was a BITCH to get it all out. I got the bell off to get to the center left overs of the input shaft, and the pressure plate forks all look perfect, and the clutch allignment tool slid right in. I don't really want to pull the pressure plate since it all lines up, I assume the damage is what was shown.

Users who are viewing this thread