Redline Tuning hood lifters

Juiced-03

Established Member
Used but work great!

You will need a dremel or drill to remove the pop rivets in the brackets, but that is no big deal. I will include new pop rivots. I have everything that came with the kit except instructions, which are on their website.

They are black. Pics available.

$45 shipped.

Juiced-03

Established Member
This is what they do:

40983closeup1.jpg

Juiced-03

Established Member
Actual pics, sorry for the quality! You can see in the first pic the two rivots that need to be cut off. No big deal

06-10-07_1837.gif

06-10-07_1836.gif

Juiced-03

Established Member
hey guys, I got all of your PM's, sorry I haven't responded yet. Believe it or not I have not found a box that will fit these yet so I don't want to accept payment until I get it boxed up first. I went to the post office but they didn't have a box that wasn't the size of a tire lol. It wouldn't be worth it to me to pay $20 to ship just because I needed a huge box. I may just have to wrap it in newspaper and then cover it with brown paper. I have summer school so I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

zPipes

Established Member
No prob man, but I'll take em so let me know when! Thanks

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
OK guys, sorry for the delay! They are ready to ship now. o0rikio0o was first so if he backs out then zPipes is next.

o0rikio0o, PM sent!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Shipped out this morning! $15 to ship those things too lol. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Users who are viewing this thread