Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT system for the 2012+ Focus

Redline Tuning

Established Member
Many of you have seen us @ various events, but as a new sponsor here on SVTP we wanted to introduce ourselves. Redline Tuning was the first company to design a Mustang hood lift system back in 2002. We have constantly refined our QuickLIFT systems and now have applications for over 200 different vehicles. Our Hood QuickLIFT systems are the core of our business and our customers are the most important part of our company—their satisfaction is our success! Creating products that enhance their automobiles aesthetics, function, and fun are what we strive to design.

We wanted to take this opportunity to show off our Hood QuickLIFT system for the 2012+ Ford Focus. We developed this system back in 2012 and it is a Bolt-in design utilizing existing mounting locations.

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2399b.jpg IMG_1957.jpg

The system is available in two versions:
QuickLIFT PLUS: Black powder coated mounting hardware and Black gas springs.
QuickLIFT ELITE: Black powder coated mounting hardware and polished Stainless Steel gas springs.

Both systems are available directly on our website: http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-FORD-FOC-12+.html

IMG_2205.jpg

Any questions, please let us know.

TRBO VNM

These were actually my first mod to the ST. Have had them on all my mustangs as well.

Not that I need them, but do you offer replacement shocks for the ST hatch?

Redline Tuning

Established Member
Free Shipping on 2012+ Focus QuickLIFT systems!

As a thanks to all SVTperformance.com members we are offering free US ground shipping until April 1st on all 2012+ Focus QuickLIFT systems. Just use coupon code "svtperformance" at checkout. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread