Reliable shop in Vegas

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
Any Vegas members out there? I'm looking for a shop here I can trust...found several that suck if anyone needs a list! You can get anything in Vegas, but a good mechanic!

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
Yep, Mike and Mike are OK...but there's alot they can't do. And Mike needs a secretary real bad...as he doesn't remember half of what he says....

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Well the only reason I suggested silverstate, is because Mike. Said that he could ship me out the hot side for a turbo setup. He talked with me and answered every question I had. I really appreciate the time that he took out to talk to me, made me feel like a customer that he had known for a long time.

spytek

Established Member
good luck finding one here in vegas. i havent found one, thats why i do all my own work now. What are you looking get done?

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
I want to stiffen up the irs a bit. I bought the bushings, but no one seems to even know what they are. lol. I was also going to get some sub frames welded in, but again I don't know an exhaust shop worth a damn. I took it out to NRP to dyno tune and put in the exhaust...they couldn't figure out how the exhaust went in! Took it to silverstate when it started acting up a couple months ago and Mike (really nice guy) told me I needed a new computer...all I needed as a new 02 sensor. And the shop Fast and Furious are just plain idiots!

spytek

Established Member
i am currently working on getting my subframes welded in, hopefully in the next week. If everything goes well with them i will give you the name of the shop that did it, but i will wait and see if they do a good job first.

dezracer

Sub-frame installs have to be done right. I narrowly avoided disaster when a local shop told me they had a drive on-list and didnt. Good thing I looked in back before i left.

Anyway, heres the shop in Vegas that did mine. A-1 excellent job. They specialize in custom fabricated roll -cages.

SRK custom fabrication 702-643-2872. They are out at speedwayand they know the deal.

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
dezzracer said:
Sub-frame installs have to be done right. I narrowly avoided disaster when a local shop told me they had a drive on-list and didnt. Good thing I looked in back before i left.

Anyway, heres the shop in Vegas that did mine. A-1 excellent job. They specialize in custom fabricated roll -cages.

SRK custom fabrication 702-643-2872. They are out at speedwayand they know the deal.

Outstanding, thanks. Did you take them to them or did they fab some? What kind did you go with?

Users who are viewing this thread