Remains of U of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts found...killer was illegal immigrant

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s so awful.

What’s amazing is we have these charlatan ass apologists actually making immigration excuses for piles of shit like his guy.

It blows my damn mind.

I just hope it never happens to their kids... their tune would change immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Blown 89

Established Member
New Hampshire and MA are bad as well.
LOL. Head down to a border town or border state and your definition of bad will be redefined.

I have friends that live off the grid in Tumacacori and we don't go anywhere on their 110 acres without heavy rifles due to the trafficking and immigrant crossing the border. The homes in the area are all off grid and are constantly raided by caravans of illegals. They squat for a while, rob them blind, often times rape the women, then head out. You don't approach their land without announcing yourself first and for good reason. It's asinine to think that places like that exist within our borders. No power, no phones, no water, it's pretty much the wild west out there.

Drug traffickers own a compound to the Southwest of my friends and the scary thing is that nobody worries about them. It's the families of immigrants starving and dying of thirst that give everyone trouble. When you're lost in the desert you get desperate.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL. Head down to a border town or border state and your definition of bad will be redefined.
I have friends that live off the grid in Tumacacori and we don't go anywhere on their 110 acres without heavy rifles due to the trafficking and immigrant crossing the border. The homes in the area are all off grid and are constantly raided by caravans of illegals. They squat for a while, rob them blind, often times rape the women, then head out. You don't approach their land without announcing yourself first and for good reason. It's asinine to think that places like that exist within our borders. No power, no phones, no water, it's pretty much the wild west out there.
Drug traffickers own a compound to the Southwest of my friends and the scary thing is that nobody worries about them. It's the families of immigrants starving and dying of thirst that give everyone trouble. When you're lost in the desert you get desperate.
Wow,....that is awful. I can only imagine how bad it is down there.
I was actually referring to the drug epidemic in MA and New Hampshire. But, I totally understand what you're saying about the border states. Either way, it's not a good situation.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s so awful.

What’s amazing is we have these charlatan ass apologists actually making immigration excuses for piles of shit like his guy.

It blows my damn mind.

I just hope it never happens to their kids... their tune would change immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

You are too damned polite. The people you mention are the ones I want experiencing these things rather than persons with common sense who don’t want illegal invaders within our borders.

CV355

_
Established Member
And how do you know that, exactly? How do you know that he couldn't have entered into the United States legally? Because the news tells you so? The kid killed someone and would have probably done it irrespective of his status as legal or illegal.

That's speculation, though I can agree that he would have likely killed wherever he was, but that is a human nature issue we cannot solve. It's the same logical issue as saying "well, had I left 2 minutes earlier I would have avoided the car accident."

The fact is, if you have a pool of issues it is unlikely that there is a solution to address all of the root causes. Better border security will help prevent crime caused by illegals. It will not fix crime that was already here; that is a separate issue that must be handled differently.

Anecdotal, but... 6 years ago I was almost in hot water over something an illegal did. All I was doing was providing evidence for a friend and everything got spun because the same illegal was working at the DA's office and manipulating records. How does that even happen? Took over a year to get it dropped

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
His comments reinforce why defense attorneys are looked upon as one step above pond scum.

Au contraire; pond scum actually cleans water.

By the numbers from above- illegals are already 100% criminals, so when they commit crimes their percentage exceeds 100%

Funny how that is.

Equalbracket

Established Member
It's a widespread issue and has been for decades. They claim they are forced to hire illegals because americans refuse to work for $2/hr and 14hr days. lol

Which sounds eerily similar to "but who will pick the cotton if we free the slaves?"

It is modern day slavery. It's beyond an issue, it's a plague. And it's not going anywhere and it's just an accepted reality that will never be corrected. We aren't doing shit to stop it either, ICE raid here and there for headlines but you start actually enforcing the law like they claim to be and construction of anything will drastically decline, the price of everything will increase dramatically. You won't find 5-6 Americans that will ride in a ford ranger that smells like burnt tortilla and baby powder willing to work 14 hours on top of a 45* pitch roof in 105 degree heat and a hoodie, for 9/hr.

Blown 89

Established Member
Sit down and take a few deep breaths before reading this one:

39935746_2206961802855056_3060049260780191744_n.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

That whole I-19 corridor is shit. Only reason to ever go near there is if your 18-20 from the U of A and you want to get shit faced at a club in Nogales, MX. Even then, you have a few friends that are sober and can get the group to the crossing station. I went a few times when I was at the U of A and lemme tell you, looking back Id never have gone there now.

Traffickers don't care. Don't mess with them, they don't mess with you. Met one of them, friend of one of my old roommates. From what I understand it was a family business going back generations. Nice big house on the US side, friendly and hospitable. Drive down to the Mexico side, park in front of any club and immediately get the A-list treatment. Its clear THEY were in charge, and they kept their business tidy. The human smugglers? Ruthless.

There is a reason Arizona gun laws are as lax as they are. In Phoenix metro, its great as a hobbyist: amazing rifles and handguns in every gunstore, ammo is plentiful and we have a World Class shooting facility at the STATE run Ben Avery Shooting Facility.

Near the border? If you aren't paying attention walking your OWN land, youll get jumped or worse, killed. @Blown89 is NOT exaggerating. Because of the ineptness of countless administrations, SW AZ is STILL, truly the wild wild west.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
If that ****ing animal had just stayed where he belonged that woman would still be alive

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
to the people asking for data here ya go, For people saying I get my news from msnbc, and i'm drinknig the Koolaid LOL I'm a research nut and I follow the actual data from research and then draw my own conclusions. Not sure if you will have access to everything as I still get access to most scientific sites through family. (gf and family in scientific research fields) People really need to learn to research online in general better. Sure you can get your first source from a mainstream media (that often sucks) but then look where are they getting there data from? Who is gathering the data? Who paid for the data/research? Has it been peer reviewed? What's the consensus?

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1745-9125.12175

Criminal Immigrants in Texas: Illegal Immigrant Conviction and Arrest Rates for Homicide, Sexual Assault, Larceny, and Other Crimes

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15377938.2016.1261057

Uniform Crime Reporting - awesome resource in general for crime stats fyi

The immigration–crime relationship: Evidence across US metropolitan areas - ScienceDirect

https://www.nap.edu/read/21746/chapter/9

The Criminalization of Immigration in the United States

http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/cacounts/CC_208KBCC.pdf
Zemedici drinks the kool aid. And get this... his gf is a Mexican

Users who are viewing this thread