Removed ISOs & car appears no lower?

Aceswild 02

Established Member
I just took out both passenger front ISOs and put everything back together. The car appears no lower than before and about the same as the driver side, which I havent done yet.

I made sure the spring was seated as it was prior to being taken out.

Does the spring settle a bit after it is re-loaded for a while? If not, I guess I'll take it back out and cut another 1/4 coil off...I cut 3/4 coils last year, but not happy with the fronts

Thanks guys

:beer:

Jefe

Established Member
1 iso is like 1/4" so it may not look like it changed. Lots of moving parts in there though. Orientation of them can change that.

The spring will only settle if its new. If the springs have been in for more than a 100 miles it wont settle anymore

Jefe

Established Member
Forgot about that. Everytime I change something I take the car out and rip the tail end around. Really seats things well haha

NJredfire03

Established Member
Forgot about that. Everytime I change something I take the car out and rip the tail end around. Really seats things well haha

Jefe, anytime I see you post, I look at your display picture and automatically have Ron Swansons voice saying your posts hahaha. It's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread