Rental Car Deals?

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Anyone know of any tricks to finding deals on a rental car, or possibly know someone who works at a rental company that can get a decent deal? I'm flying back home to Kansas for a week and need to rent a car. I've been using Priceline for quotes, but the deals on there seem to still be high.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Monstermach used to work for one I think. Not sure if he still does though.

Monster Mach

Established Member
i no longer do work there.. i work for nomad drilling now doing gas drilling in p.a but i still know the system a little too well..

best bet is going to priceline and booking to get the best deal tell them how much your willing to pay and that system for some reason beats even the host system in prices and gives you the best deal..
check out budget.com (so far the best deal i could create for wichita)

it is pretty simple when you pick up the car say you have a membership aaa sams club b.js costco aarp whatever doesnt really matter those are just the basic ones that give 10% off at all rental agencies..

insurance please atleast get the limited damage waiver (ldw) for like 9 a day.. it will save your ass if you hit a deer or some dick head totally ****s your car up and that way you dont have to worry about your insurance covering it or your cc covering it.. and then worrying about the raise in insurance afterwords (it always raises even when they say it doesnt)

biggest thing.. be nice to the counter agent.. they can either give you a benz or give you a aveo.. suck up to them :) you dont know how many times i gave nicer cars just because the person before them was a total dick wadd and they were nice.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks for the info. Just booked it thru our Costco account online and got a full-size car from the 12th thru the 19th for $205.00.

Other than that, Price-line was the best deal I could find for $265.00 for the same type of car.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Thanks for the info. Just booked it thru our Costco account online and got a full-size car from the 12th thru the 19th for $205.00.

Other than that, Price-line was the best deal I could find for $265.00 for the same type of car.

Booking through costco was your best bet on everything they usually give a discount that can't be beat..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I've used Hotwire in the past. It's warranted some good prices as well!

Users who are viewing this thread