Renting a track soon

LSs1Power

Established Member
I usually rent a track once a year... Last year we had 8 cars and we had a blast. This year i thought about getting a larger count so I'm posting to see if any of the local Cobra guys interested. Most likely the track day will be in late NOV either on a Fri or SAT, but i will need to get a headcount before i pay the track a deposit to reserve it. We are going to have few clubs there as well so its going to be fun. We are going to have few M3's, E55's, LS1's, GTP's, maybe STi's etc....

So who is interested?

LSs1Power

Established Member
Ok guys.... Date is set on the 19th..... The fee is $100 per car. See ya there.

LSs1Power

Established Member
Originally posted by ITSTOCK
I'm interested depending on what track????

It is MIR in MD. You can check the direction in details from their website.

davidwhitt

Established Member
$100 seems a bit steep if it is much more than 10 to 20 cars - how many cars are you expecting and are solo runs the only option?

what time will the track be available? I am interested. MIR is a great track. Broke my first half shaft there

LSs1Power

Established Member
Originally posted by davidwhitt
$100 seems a bit steep if it is much more than 10 to 20 cars - how many cars are you expecting and are solo runs the only option?

what time will the track be available? I am interested. MIR is a great track. Broke my first half shaft there

We might have 16 guys coming for sure and 5-6 guys not sure yet. With that amount of cars we are going to take one lane since the insurance is much higher when renting two lanes. Still with 20 cars u will have plenty of time to make runs. I my self planning to run twice an hour just to save the clutch and motor since im pushing my stock internal to the limits.

davidwhitt

Established Member
Can you send me your contact info? - I will probably make a decision once I see the weather the Monday of that week

Thanks

David

LSs1Power

Established Member
Can you send me your contact info? - I will probably make a decision once I see the weather the Monday of that week

Thanks

David

Check your PM.

davidwhitt

Established Member
I plan to give you a call on Mon or Tue if I can make it up from Richmond with my '03 Cobra - I broke on my very first pass in the Cobra at MIR so a bit "gun shy" about coming back

LSs1Power

Established Member
I plan to give you a call on Mon or Tue if I can make it up from Richmond with my '03 Cobra - I broke on my very first pass in the Cobra at MIR so a bit "gun shy" about coming back

You can have plenty of track practice. U can stay at the line for few seconds with no one rushing u. Think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread