Replaced all the light bulbs in my apartment..

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
So I've been having an issue as of late blowing up light bulbs. Well, I kept swapping ones I didn't use as often, but I have since run out. LOL. I ran up to Walgreens and picked up a pack of the 100 Watt Florescent bulbs, and replaced every light bulb in my kitchen and living room. Good god what a difference. Everything is so blue now! It's like my apartment has HID's, LMAO!

And the package says that each 100 Watt bulb only uses 23 Watts. That's impressive! Anyone else using these? It's taking some getting used to, but everything just looks a ton better now. I'm digging this.

And yes, I just made a post about light bulbs. LOL

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
There are a few different colors/shades of flourescent bulbs. Weve saved a good amount of electricity switching a majority of the bulbs in our house over.

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
What the hell kind of thread is this?

Even Taylor Hicks knows what the hell these are:
green-light.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i hate them.

i have flourescents in the bathroom (3 in a array) and you turn the switch and its like 1/4 the brightness of a single standard incadescent during the piss session. by the time i am zipping up the flourescents are just starting to warm up and get brighter.

however when they are fully warmed up, those ****ers are bright as hell.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
i hate them.

i have flourescents in the bathroom (3 in a array) and you turn the switch and its like 1/4 the brightness of a single standard incadescent during the piss session. by the time i am zipping up the flourescents are just starting to warm up and get brighter.

however when they are fully warmed up, those ****ers are bright as hell.

I suppose if your wiener is that small you probably need all the light you can get. Mine however glows in the dark :shrug:

94cobramike

Established Member
i dont like them.... maybe they just take some getting used to... but like the OP said, you gotta get like 100w ones to see anything

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Haha, no I wasn't drunk. I just thought it was hilarious when I turned them on. They pop on really quickly and have a blue tint.. Just like HID's. Me and some friends had a good laugh. It was more funny because we replaced every single bulb that light in the living room. It was overwhelming

Users who are viewing this thread