replaced seat in 2004 FX4

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i bought this truck last year and both front seats were very badly torn up. i just got around to replacing the drivers bottom (both pad and cushion). i did not have to remove seat from the vehicle or disconnect anything electrical.

Driver Seat 1.JPG

DSCN3283.JPG

DSCN3291.JPG

DSCN3292.JPG

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Where did you get the replacement parts?

the foam pad was still available from ford which is where i got mine, but they are also available from other sources. and i got the cover/cushion from "texan auto seat cover" in houston and they were the only place i found that had this black leather insert/gray stiching combo that was on this truck

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
thanks guys! next up will be the passenger seat back. the company said they have that one too but i haven't ordered it from them yet

i'll only be doing the cover on this side, the foam padding underneath feels good.

Passenger Seat 2.JPG

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
finally did the passenger side today. it was much harder than the drivers seat bottom. i really had to pull and stretch the material to get it on there. so it's not perfect, but still a big improvement from before. truck is coming along slowly =) funny i was never a truck guy before but i really am enjoying it

DSCN3299.JPG

DSCN3300.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread