Replacement leather seat covers

Andrew97Cobra

Established Member
I'm looking to replace the original leather seat covers on my Cobra's front seats.

Has anyone had any experience with any of the companies selling replacement covers? How's the quality? How well does the color match the originals?

Thanks!

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
By looking at your avatar I can see you've got a P/G cobra. So, odds are you've got tan leather seats. Summit makes tan leather racing seats for a good price. Check them out.

Seat covers look tacky to me... But, to each their own.

Andrew97Cobra

Established Member
I'm looking to take off the OEM leather covers, leave the existing padding and slip new leather covers on.

ponyracer

Established Member
.02 what ever happened to the company that was making them for Ford Racing some years ago? Cant you get replacements from Ford for a price?

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
ford stopped making them a while back... and the foam.. which friggin SUCKS. LRS i would say is the next best.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
LRS has them. They match fine.

if you are talking about the summit seats you are correct for the 99+ saddleish color, more then 90% of the time. summit's saddle color does varry on some shipments though and you may get lucky and have it match the SN Saddle or may get the batch that doesnt match

Users who are viewing this thread