Reporting first kills in the Slowbra.

BigMikeCobra

Learning to be humble
Established Member
I've had my Cobra for about a month and some change, and i just realized there was a road kill section :beer: anyways this kill is probably rotten now but I killed him 2 weeks ago. It was I want to say 07-08 C6 vette (non zo6), and I just got on the highway, literally got on the highway when my car and his car meet doors. I didn't do anything he sped up a little bit and I noticed that he had exhaust work done to it. i was prob going 75, he was prob doing 85. I kept it in 6th and just slid in next to him, I wanted to see if he wanted to pick the fight or not. Honestly, i was thinking if he wants to run I'll see if i can keep up with him, i didn't know how much he was pushing. My cobra is pushing about 465hp to the wheels. Anyways i kept it in 6th and all of a sudden he downshifts and takes off, whether he honked or not i have no idea his exhaust was pretty loud. he took off and i downshifted to 4th and floored it, within seconds he was in my mirrors. So i said ok maybe he backed off. so i slowed down and we were both cruising at about 85 i shifted back to 6th i didn't know if he wanted to run again or not. Him being next to me he downshifted but kept his speed, so i downshifted to back down to forth i waited until he floored and then i floored it i passed his ass with ease. He wasn't backing off...i can hear his WOT exhaust lol. this is 2am hwy empty. we let it slow down again down to about 90 and we do the same thing but this time we went all the way. he downshifted, i downshifted we took off together kept her in forth until i heard the whine get to high and i slapped her in 5th and kept wot, he was waay behind me. i eased off the gas and put her in 6th and watched the needle pass by the 145 mph mark going down, so i know i crossed the limit i promised myself i won't cross which is 120. After i eased off the gas he came flying pass me, i said way to go ace!
But overall, i was shocked that a cobra can whoop some vette ass but after coming home and looking at some numbers, cobra's are vette eaters. Thought I'd share my story, maybe that C6 guy will read this one day and explain why he got his ass whooped.

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
465 rwhp is no joke. I know there are plenty of people with more RWHP but in

the "real" world 465 will win you some races...

disasterpiece83

Got Beast?
Established Member
No doubt 465 is no joke! Good kill by the way! However, be careful taunting those C6's. As we all know they to r no joke!

res0n0xg

Established Member
Yep, 465rwhp is alot, and so is 500+ tq which I had in my Cobra and you'll beat lots and lots of various cars with that much power as long as you can drive.

I have an 08 C6, and can almost guarantee you, you didn't race an LS3 vette with mods.

Users who are viewing this thread