Repost: Mustang is the #1 sports car

cobraracer46

Banned
I can't imagin driving anything else and aperently, a larg segment of the public agree with me. I'm sad that the new edge mustangs are no longer being built because the car is a home run in more ways than one. The interior including the dash board is timeless and well thought out, no wonder it lasted over ten years. Plus, the car is easy to work on. it's amazing that a chassis designed almost 30 years ago for the Fairmont lasted all the way up to 2004 with minor changes and going out with a big bang and kicking some serious ass with the cobra! My Cobra is a one of a kind and I will drive the wheels of it for years to come. :burnout:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
We sure are on top of some pretty good company. Vette's, Enzo's, and Murcielago's!! And yet it seems everytime I turn around, somebody I talk to does nothing but bad mouth the Mustangs. :rollseyes

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
We sure are on top of some pretty good company. Vette's, Enzo's, and Murcielago's!! And yet it seems everytime I turn around, somebody I talk to does nothing but bad mouth the Mustangs. :rollseyes

jealousy has its toll on people, and the sad truth is most americans are uneducated idiots with no common sense, who think they know everything :D

an example:

some guy: "hey, is that a five point oh(5.0)?"
me: "no, its a 4.6..."
some guy: "oh, its not a v8?"
me: "yes, its a 4.6 liter v8..."
some guy: "oh, must be a slower version"

Last edited:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
UM......an Enzo, 911, and Lambo all under a Cobra...
RRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT......:rollseyes

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by RYU583

the list was for the top 10 most POPULAR cars, not top 10 FASTEST cars. if you doubt the popularity of the mustang, you're in serious denial.

rdvenom99

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
jealousy has its toll on people, and the sad truth is most americans are uneducated idiots with no common sense, who think they know everything :D

an example:

some guy: "hey, is that a five point oh(5.0)?"
me: "no, its a 4.6..."
some guy: "oh, its not a v8?"
me: "yes, its a 4.6 liter v8..."
some guy: "oh, must be a slower version"

That's funny cause I was at a light the other day and some guy next to me looked over and said "does that thing still have a 5.9 liter?" I was like "it has a 4.6 liter V8 that's cranking over 350hp and mustangs have never had a 5.9 liter engine". He just gave me a dumb expression after that. :kaboom:

hj16

Established Member
Well, we've come to two main conclusions already......

People love Mustangs, most people dont know shit about cars. And to add another, I dont think any of us really care about either :shrug:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by RYU583
jealous cause the RSX wasn't one onf the most popular cars? Check down at about #349 and you might find it.

Chris

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
the list was for the top 10 most POPULAR cars, not top 10 FASTEST cars. if you doubt the popularity of the mustang, you're in serious denial.

um denial? :bored:
I WANT A COBRA.....lol.. how am I in denial....
heck Im proud and impressed it got first...

but I thought that they were rating sports cars in general
like in terms of performance for $....

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I've had 3 of the cars on that list.. #1(twice) #2(once) and #10(once)...

I'll admit that I've loved all of them.. some more than others, and I think that the 03 Cobra I have now, is the one I like the most out of the 2 Mustangs, Vette and S2000 I had..

Users who are viewing this thread