Representin......I cant win for all you pathetic drivers

Machinator

Banned
I cant win for all you pathic crackheads so please dont race if you cant drive I am tired of seeing Cobras go down to about everything these days. Pretty soon Ill see a lawnmower smoke one of you ****. I win my races now you guys need to win yours, I am sick of seeing 03/04's going down! Learn to drive or sell your cars to someone who can. You know who your are.
Scott

Sephiroth

Established Member
Machinator said:
I cant win for all you pathic crackheads so please dont race if you cant drive I am tired of seeing Cobras go down to about everything these days. Pretty soon Ill see a lawnmower smoke one of you ****. I win my races now you guys need to win yours, I am sick of seeing 03/04's going down! Learn to drive or sell your cars to someone who can. You know who your are.
Scott

Hey, it's not our fault just because we have a supercharged V8 we still are behind N/A chevy's. :lol1:

Machinator

Banned
Sephiroth said:
Hey, it's not our fault just because we have a supercharged V8 we still are behind N/A chevy's. :lol1:

I hate to brag but my last outing at the track I stomped a h/c/i , full exhaust, geared, 100 shot ls1. I am a SERIOUS contender and I can drive like no other.

MightyMo

Established Member
Sephiroth said:

speak for yourself "squid" :xpl:

I routinely roast rice and blow away Vette's and Z's at will

The Blowzilla bows to nobody..
:coolman:

Machinator

Banned
01 GT GIRL said:
Ok Speed Racer:nonono:

01 GT Girl here is your official callout, bring your car to Racelegal in Sandiego friday 6th of October. It is legal and at a track so pm me if your interested, if not dont insult me!

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
Machinator said:
Scott
You really sound like you have issues.

I mean if you only ever race slower cars then yes you will win them, even if you're only an average driver.

Picking on something a ittle more challenging is where the fun is at, but hay that would be called Racing.... :rollseyes

Machinator

Banned
300bhp/ton said:
You really sound like you have issues.

I mean if you only ever race slower cars then yes you will win them, even if you're only an average driver.

Picking on something a ittle more challenging is where the fun is at, but hay that would be called Racing.... :rollseyes

Its not everyday I find someone who is faster, I know they are out there but its not like I find them everywhere. So give me a break and oh by the way racing is RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BRUNG ENOUGH!

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
"RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BRUNG ENOUGH!"

I concur with that statement. 300bhp I dont think he's saying he wont race people faster, just saying he takes care of the cars he should. take it easy

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
Machinator said:
Its not everyday I find someone who is faster, I know they are out there but its not like I find them everywhere. So give me a break and oh by the way racing is RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BRUNG ENOUGH!
I agree it is RWYB, but if you seem to beat every thing no problem, then maybe try using a slower car or taking some of your mods off.

Hell by a V6 Mustang and see how many races you can win (probably more than most people think in fact).

Don't get me wrong, its nice to win. But aslong as it's a good race loosing is fine by mean.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Mach...Where you from in Central Cali? Im from CenCal myself, I wouldnt mind checking out your car :) BTW, your right though, there seems to be quite a bit of threads lately of 03/04 Cobras getting beat.

Machinator

Banned
Quik Z06 said:
Mach...Where you from in Central Cali? Im from CenCal myself, I wouldnt mind checking out your car :) BTW, your right though, there seems to be quite a bit of threads lately of 03/04 Cobras getting beat.

I live on Edwards AFB, I am a Marine though. We should meet up sometime, I will be back in Cali Oct 6th that is why I said I will be down in Sandiego for racing.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Machinator said:
01 GT Girl here is your official callout, bring your car to Racelegal in Sandiego friday 6th of October. It is legal and at a track so pm me if your interested, if not dont insult me!

I think she's commenting on how you are acting arrogant instead of saying she's faster than you.

Last edited:

Machinator

Banned
ford_racer said:
I think she's commenting on how you are acting arrogant instead of saying she's faster than you.

I am assuming my car is faster, and I KNOW the driver mod is better. I am cocky because I am good. She wont show..........I hope to take home the low et trophy for the night.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Machinator said:
I live on Edwards AFB, I am a Marine though. We should meet up sometime, I will be back in Cali Oct 6th that is why I said I will be down in Sandiego for racing.

Cool, well when your in the area let me know. Im actually near Modesto.

Machinator

Banned
This a street car, I dont want anyone calling me out in a 6billion hp trailer car but if any of you has a faster street car I am down for a race. You know where you can find me.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Machinator said:
I am assuming my car is faster, and I KNOW the driver mod is better. I am cocky because I am good. She wont show..........I hope to take home the low et trophy for the night.

There's a difference between being confident and being assinine.

You may be a better driver than most, but when it comes down to it, you weren't there when these drivers you are criticizing lost. There are some mean cars out there, and you can't beat all of them.

Just my observations, not trying to start shit. What kind of times do you turn?

Users who are viewing this thread