Repro Floormats

svt2205

Established Member
So who sells the good or better quality Cobra repro mats? I've returned the set I bought from LRS because they were crap. Dam things looked like defects from their production run. The little nub things on the back side are about 1/8 inch diameter with so much mold flash it looks like a solid sheet of plastic backing.

I'd like to find a set of repro's that look good to replace my Ford (coiled snake) Cobra mats. Ya, I know, maybe I should just my factory original set, but they're too nice to use.

Thanks

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
CJ and LRS sell the same mat.

It WAS the one I used to sale until CJ had ACC moved the logo around

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
i was about to say i think ACC makes all of those floor mats. that kinda sucks though, i was thinkin of gettin them for my 95, since they are long gone before i got the car. if anyone knows of any 93-95 style in saddle let me know. besides paying like 150.00 on ebay for a pair.

svt2205

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
CJ and LRS sell the same mat.

It WAS the one I used to sale until CJ had ACC moved the logo around

I knew I should have picked a set up back then.

The LRS and CJ set are a little different. The LRS has black sticking around the COBRA emblem where the CJ doesn't. This is on grey mats. Plus it looks like CJ is buying first run parts vs the poor quality one's I got from LRS.

Forgot one thing, CJ claims they thought they were the only one's offering repro's...

Users who are viewing this thread