reproduction fender

trendkilllx

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with a repo fender as far as how it fit and lined up? Can not seem to find a clean used passenger fender for a 91 notchback.

robertlyons

Established Member
After driving my 93 Cobra into the tire wall at the end of Turn 6 at Watkins Glen, I got both a solid OEM fender and a repo to put on the car while I still do Solo I with the car. Actually, fit and finish are quite good. Other than there being some minor stamping differences you can't see with it installed and hood down, the repros are quite good.

trendkilllx

Established Member
I bought one from American Muscle that looked ok ($225) except I had to send it back as one of the corners was bent over, looked like it was damaged during shipping. I think most of the cost is for shipping. Probably will try to find one closer and possibly frieghted.

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
Look up empire parts in San Bernardino, Ca. I got one from there a few years back and it fit really good and was very reasonable. I deal with them quite often with my auto reconditioning business and are usually really good with fit and finish on their after market/repro parts. You can just pick it up to if u make it down that way. Not to far from you.

trendkilllx

Established Member
Ended up ordering one from Latemodel, shipping was more than the fender. Should be here in a week or so, probably will look it over closely before the freight company leaves as I think you are supposed to not accept it if it is damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread