Reputable Installer in Metro Detroit Area

HighPSI

Established Member
I moved back to Michigan and have a list of things to prep the Cobra for summer. It has a newly built MMR 5.0 Stroker (not broken in yet). Below is the list of things I have needing to be done. Livernois is booked till Early May and I would like to have my car ready well before that so can anyone give me a suggestion to someone else to take great car of your car and does good work? Here is my list as of now. Thanks!

1. Figure out and fix staring/running issue. It starts and the dies immediatly when RPM's drop (Most likely the fuel filter since it's now on E85)
  2. Figure out and possibly fix my killer chiller and water temp gauge to work properly. Isn't working after the motor was put back in and didn't have time to have the shop fix it because I needed to move
  3. Install wideband 02 kit for my Aeroforce gauges
  4. Order, paint blank, and install new trunklid brake light. (Current one is cracked for the second time)
  5. Re-spray black my windshield Wiper connectors. I don't have wipers on it so these are just the circular bases that need to be painted.
  6. Re-paint wheels black
  7. Alignment
  8. Re-paint/finish the rear trim panel black
  9. Paint all three snake emblems black
  10. Full inside and out detail

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
Alternative auto would be the place to go. Not only do they have a great reputation, but they are close, 23 and gratiot. good luck

HighPSI

Established Member
Thanks guys. Alternative is a no go as well. To protect his reputation he didn't want to take on my car and because I have bigger then a 2.9 blower it's a build setup he doesn't approve of. So I'm still on the hunt. Anyone have feedback on Paul's High Performace and Engineered Victories? Those seem to be the next options from what I have searched.

Det_riot

Established Member
Blue collar performance in Livonia or Plymouth I believe, Paul's high performance in Jackson. And like someone else just mentioned, there's also Walsh mototsports

Det_riot

Established Member
As far as the detail/small painting things, look up auto lavish detailing. Marc and Jacob. They do phenomenonal work. Or detail express in commerce.

Users who are viewing this thread