Reputable shop/user around Panama City area for part installs?!

dink32788

Established Member
Going to be scooping up a 2015 within a month or 2, and will be looking into some bolt ons and lowering springs. Anywhere reputable around panama city to help me with the installs? Longtubes, lowering springs/alignment, and anywhere in a 4 hour 'ish drive for a solid tune also? I'm new to the area (Just moved down from pittsburgh) and live in an apartment that won't allow me to work on a car outside. Plus all my tools are in PA :(.

AUSTANG

Established Member
Don't know of any shops for installs off hand but for a tune, Eric Brooks over in Apalachicola is a programmer for HPI and from what I hear is a great tuner as well.

https://www.facebook.com/brooksspeed/timeline

Going to be scooping up a 2015 within a month or 2, and will be looking into some bolt ons and lowering springs. Anywhere reputable around panama city to help me with the installs? Longtubes, lowering springs/alignment, and anywhere in a 4 hour 'ish drive for a solid tune also? I'm new to the area (Just moved down from pittsburgh) and live in an apartment that won't allow me to work on a car outside. Plus all my tools are in PA :(.

ramstein

Established Member

XXX Motorsports in Pensacola is a great shop

Users who are viewing this thread