reputable tuners in TX/OK????

termin80r

Established Member
any of you texas guys know of any reputable tuners around DFW or around OKC. I live in Oklahoma Texas border. Ive been searching for shop around Wichita Falls TX and cant find anything. any suggestions?

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
here is a bump for this thread. i live in OKC, and would like to know the same thing.

i know of a place in midwest city (suburb of okc), that has a dyno and does tuning...but they are all about imports, and turbos. ugh. i certainly wouldnt take my car there.

delvin.a

Established Member
Gearheads in Arlington or HPP in Lewisville.

Travis is the tuner at gearheads he did my 93 t-trimmed 347 this last time and Manny at HPP did the privies tune. Both were spot on, gearheads was closer to my house so they did the second tune.

Both guys know how tune very well. Can't go wrong with either.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
i went with gearheads they were closer (5 hr drive lol)

travis gained me 46hp with no change in mods, over a crapy tune from a local shop,

also i here nothing but good things from hpp you cant go wrong with both

old tune made 414hp

dyno001.jpg

postalbunny

Established Member
The car I bought from Dallas was tuned at Gearheads... Houston has several; fast lane, PSI, Houston Perf, Slaters.

red351wcobra

Established Member
GearHeads in Arlington tuned my Terminator, and several of my buddies Cobras.. Travis and Matt know there shit for sure, and they are great guys.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
HPP racing in Lewisville is where I'd go.

But I've heard good things about APS in Oklahoma City and Boost Performance in Texas has some badass 03-04 cobra's.

termin80r

Established Member
Arlington is not far from me at all. My car was tuned in phoenix several years ago. I would think having it tuned in my altitude would help the car out. maybe not much, but every single hp matters to me. I would also like to have it on the dyno to make sure my A/F ratio is spot on. has anyone had any experience with JKS performance???

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
Manny at HPP in Lewisville has tuned my buddies car numerous times over the last 10 years and it has never given any trouble. Just be prepared for a long day at the dyno. Things get stacked up some times and they like their long lunch breaks. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread