Request: Need measurment with H&R SS springs

kcsburk

Established Member
I am trying to find out what the distance from the ground to the bottom of the fender with H&R SS springs installed. If anyone has these measurments I would appreciate if you would post them. If you have a Cobra with H&R springs would you mind taking a quick measurment and posting them. I am looking for front and rear measurments.

Thanks,
Chris

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
mine are 31.1/8 from the ground to the lip of the fender, maybe i have the the H&R race springs not the SS's. I also have the MM isolaters.

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
mine are 31.1/8 from the ground to the lip of the fender, maybe i have the the H&R race springs not the SS's. I also have the MM isolaters.

I have the stock springs in my car and I just measured it and the rear is exactly 28" from the ground to the fender lip.

If you are saying that your car is in excess of 31", I think you need to check again. Mebbe you ran over the dog and didn't know it.

One more thing - you need to measure first thing in the morning as springs settle more as the day goes on. Not to mention the fact that measurments can be affected by heat, humidity, and a few to many of these things: :beer:

Where do you get one of those cool "photobucket.com, bandwidth exceeded" things that you have in your sig? j/k

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
maybe i have a retarded tape measure? or i should do it in the day time with more light...lol.

damn i got owned by 3rd grade math....

i can hook you up with an awesome sig that occasionally shows your redfire cobra too (when bandwith isnt exceeded)...

P.S.
HR race springs are 26" from the ground. just re-calibrated my TM and the official findings are in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread