:Request: Vids of Exhaust Sound

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
If anyone has Vids of exhaust sound, please share and tell me what kind it is.. Im having a real tough time choosing which exhaust would be right for me.. I want some good sound but pretty loud on a daily driver? :shrug: Any suggestions would help lots :bowdown:

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
EVLSVT said:
Check out a vid of my new exhaust here...

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162656

LEAVE ME FEEDBACK PLEASE ! :)

Bassini X Pipe with a Magnaflow Cat-Back on an 01 cobra :)

Very Nice.. I would hafta say.. not where I wanna go tho.. I've heard sum spl iIve liked but I heard one that was real nasty.. so I dunno yet??? :shrug: I like the Flowmaster American Thunder.. Almost all the mustangs where I live have em.. Dunno if I wanna be like everyone else

Slowbra01

Established Member
thank goodness for your post... i have an 01 cobra as well... identical to your car.. black..polished rims... identical... stock exhaust and have been lookin at the same set up you got... but i think im gonna go with the o/r x instead... no smog tests here in FL!! so where did you get your system from... how much? curious...

i like the way it sounds... not too loud on idle.. but loud on WOT.. thats what im lookin for

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
assuming you have a 5.0 from you name...I got bassani catback and catted x...just took off the baffles tonite, didnt realize I had them, yea sounds sweet, much better then it did...ill try to post a vid sooon

Bigdough666

Established Member
If you have a 5.0, the best sounding exhaust I have heard is my friends MAC exhaust. MAC equal length headers, to MAC catless H-pipe, to MAC Prochamber cat-back. I'll get a vid so you can hear it. The only vid I have of it is from inside the car, with a semi-WOT pull.

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
People talk about stingers/slp being loud. There is an exhaust made by ford racing that many people dont know about. Its not the fr500's either. They are the M55's. I know of maybee 4 people in all the ford forums that have them. One guy got thrown off a closed track event because the decibel level that the exhaust was emmiting was too much, and that was with a stock catback, keep in mind that there were people there with full exhaust set-ups (headers,o/r, stingers/slp) and they were alowed to race. Another guy compared it to an f1 car, very high pitched. Everyone that owns this thing sells it b/c its too loud. This will be my new exhaust that I will be purchasing so If anyone is interested in my stingers shoot me a pm and make me an offer w/o shipping included :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread