RESCHEDULED FOR MARCH 15!! INDY GET TOGHETHER 1/18 ALL WELCOME

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
INDY GET TOGHETHER 1/18 ALL WELCOME

INDY SVT GET TOGETHER! 1/18/03 ALL WELCOME INDY GET TOGETHER 1/18/03 ALL WELCOME

As promised in December. Weather permitting I thought it would be good for us midwesterners to get our rides out in January.

Meeting Place: Northside Cycle and Cafe Indianapolis In (Fishers)

Located near I69 at 96th street exit. I believe it is exit 3. 1 1/2 blocks west of I69 and 96th street. Just past Hague Road behind Petersons on Hague road and Arby's on 96ht Street. North west corner of 96th street and Hague.

Distance from Cincy 2 hrs +
Distance from Ft Wayne 1:45
Chicago 3 hours.
Louisville 2 hrs. +

Purpose: Good Conversation about our favorite topic (Cobras and SVT's). Good Food, Great Cafe here. And a couple of cold ones if you so desire. (Drink responsibly)

Nortside Cycle and Cafe is part High End Harley dealer (Borgets's , Big Dog's etc. ) and part restaurant (very good)

Let's start at 10 am. (dealership opens at 9 and cafe at 11), hang out in the cold for a while and then have lunch. Disperse around 1 or whenever you have to be home. Heck you can run over to Kenny Browns if you want (about a half hour away). Not sure of their saturday hours.

If you plan on attending , please respond so I can give them a heads up. Seperate Checks. still trying to pay for xmas.
Hope to see you there.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Count me in not sure what I'll be driving someone just hit my 2002HD and T- boned it I got a few broken ribs out of the deal some groovy pain killers and a busted up truck. I hope to have it fixed by then, I am trying to finish the Cobra up for next season, so I don't know if I'll be able to bring it to the get together but I will be there to shoot the breze and have a good time. thanks for putting this together.:D

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
glad to hear you'll make it, sorry to hear about your HD 150. Hope your ribs heal soon. I know that pain can be unbearable. Of course the pain killers help. Just don't end up an MVP. More Vicadan Please!

Goldy

Established Member
I will be there. OH3COBRA, check your mail.

See ya.

Howard

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Kenny Brown will now open early on the 18th (830am-12) for anyone making the trip to Indy and would like to see their products and facilities. Great Stuff!

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
hoping for good weather. I really want to get the Cobra out and Let her rip. Ordered Amazon CAI stage one today. Looking forward to seeing a good looking group of Snakes

mnypit

Established Member
I am like so totally there dude! Cowabunga!!

Sorry,...........been watchin Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reruns.

Steve

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
C'mon, All of you in Cincy, KY, and IL ought to think about the drive to indy. This should be fun

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by mnypit
I am like so totally there dude! Cowabunga!!

Sorry,...........been watchin Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reruns.

Steve

lol I whatched the first ninja turtles movie last week with my cousin.

About the post... I live less than 5 miles away from that cafe place... Count me in! If the suns shining, the roads arent wet, and there are not salties on the road then im there!

wuplash

Established Member
if nothing creeps up between now and the 18th plus the weather is good. aka no rain,snow or salt i will bring my cobra up and meet with who else comes up.

sqidd

Established Member
I'll come down if the weather is not bad. The way this winter is going im never going to ride my snowmobile, might as well take the car out.

sqidd

Users who are viewing this thread