Results 2010 Gt w/slicks and skinnies

Konablue10GT

Established Member
Hey just got in. I wasn't able to get the gears and electric water pump installed for tonight.

I was able to add a K&N drop in filter and Weld alumna star slicks and skinnies. 17x4 fronts and 16x9 rears with 26x11.50 ET Streets.

Again the car lost weight with a quarter tank it was 3300 without me in it.

It went a best run of [email protected] with a 1.665 60 foot.
I did manage a best MPH of 108.97 in another run.

Track temp was 80 when I got there and 65 when I left.
Ironically my best runs were when it was warmer out.

Elevens here I come!!!!

ellis4

Established Member
Congrats on the time!

I see you're from towson, I have a few friends that are living in that area. Nice place over there :)

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
You have drag wheels/tires with off-road x pipe, drop in filter, rear control arms and went mid-12's? NICE!!! Do you not have a tune? Love the color!!!

Because of the gearing you are going with (4.56) I take it this is evolving into a drag only car?

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
What are the mods you have done? I'd love to do the same and achieve those times in my 05

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
very nice!! Have you done any weight reduction other than the wheels? 3300 is pretty light for a 05+ car!

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
What are the specs on the wheels (back spacing and offset)? They look AWESOME!!!

Goo-Fast

i is a true ReDneK
Established Member
impressive i also just bought a 2010 kona blue exactly the same as yours no option cloth seats.... i just made a thread but i put o/r x and flowmaster axle back today and put it on the dyno it pulled 302.4hp and 322.2 tq with just exhaust i should have though of getting a k&n filter also nice runs there man thats very respectable numbers for a mostly stock '10 congrats.. cant wait to run mine the first time...i only had 110 miles on mine on the dyno today lol

dizzygoat

Established Member
i cant believe it only weighs 3300 lbs. that is freaking light!!! I thought these cars were tanks compared to other years, especially the newest ones.
Also, i thought Ford rated the new mustangs at 300hp(to the crank) so if you are putting down 300rwhp with an otherwise stock car, then that is awesome!!!!

YOUR TIMES ARE LIGHTNING FAST, that almost makes me wanna strip the goat, and sell all the parts along with the car and start new with an '10 mustang. Im addicted to FI, so a twin-screw would be the first thing i did, i could only imagine how it would run with one!!
PLEASE keep posting your times as you mod and go to the track i am very interested in your cars progress.

Users who are viewing this thread