Results of 9# Kenne Bell SC on 2003 GT

03trubluGT

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Damn Man great Numbers. Forge that block and up the boost as soon as the Money Tree grows:)

I'd love to do just that, but throw in P&P heads too!

Remember, that's through the factory snorkel! I can expect about 430 RWHP when I add the KB CAI/90MM MAF/Big Tube Kit!

Matt

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Awesome #s. Another reason why I'm still leaning toward getting a KB. Finding one is probably the hardest part for me.

Joe5.0

Established Member
The only other Twin screw kit that is close to the the kenne bell is the Saleen Series IV Whipple twin screw. You can make 320-350Rwhp with no other mods. Company's have now started to make a 3.0 pulley, spearco intercooler, and a Cold air intake from jlt. Those mods plus some exhaust work and dyno tuning and ull find 400rwhp. But with the kenne bell its just slap it on and bam 400rwhp. :)

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
mean saleen said:
The only other Twin screw kit that is close to the the kenne bell is the Saleen Series IV Whipple twin screw. You can make 320-350Rwhp with no other mods. Company's have now started to make a 3.0 pulley, spearco intercooler, and a Cold air intake from jlt. Those mods plus some exhaust work and dyno tuning and ull find 400rwhp. But with the kenne bell its just slap it on and bam 400rwhp. :)

So for my 2003 GT, i just put on the KB and i have about 400 horses!!!??? With no other mods put on?? wow!! So it would be so easy to rech 500hp right?? Because thats how many horses i want, 500hp!!! My mods are full bassini exhaust, "full" KB kit, and some new pulleys and gears!! Hopefully all these mods will help me reach the 500 club!!!

Joe5.0

Established Member
If the kenne Bell kit gives 400rwhp with no other mods, Then exhaust, Throttle body, cold air kit, and 90mm Maf are goona have to be your last motor mods before your motor gos kaboom. 430-450Rwhp is the absolute limit on stock motor. You Will need a badass dyno tune to. All this with a built rear end and gears and u may c high 11's.

03trubluGT

Established Member
I realize my motor's limits.

That's why I rarely see RPMs approaching 5k.

It's a daily driver.

Pick up the latest 5.0 Superfords/MM&FF issue. I saw an article (may have been www.buyfordracing.com) that has 3.55s/3.73s for $135.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread