Return/exchange policy?

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
I got a set of Weapon X COP recently and the truck is running like crap again. My tuner says its the Weapon X COPs and I am starting to believe him. I replaced the plugs, fuel filter, pumps, resistor, injectors... pretty much anything that would affect drivability.

You folks have stock COPs I can exchange for? These Weapon X also do not seal the spark plug holes so after washing under the hood, the truck misses real bad. I have to wait for the water to evaporate before driving any distance.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I got a set of Weapon X COP recently and the truck is running like crap again. My tuner says its the Weapon X COPs and I am starting to believe him. I replaced the plugs, fuel filter, pumps, resistor, injectors... pretty much anything that would affect drivability.

You folks have stock COPs I can exchange for? These Weapon X also do not seal the spark plug holes so after washing under the hood, the truck misses real bad. I have to wait for the water to evaporate before driving any distance.

Scott,

I'm sorry to hear that your truck isn't running well. As far as our warranty/exchange policy is concerned unfortunately we don't take back any parts which have been installed for refund or exchange. If there's an actual issue with the item the manufacturer (Weapon X in this case) would handle the warranty replacement or repair directly with you. I suggest you email [email protected] and make him aware of the issue you're having. He will be able to help trouble shoot the issue as well as handle any warranty replacement on the parts if need be. He will most likely ask you for proof of purchase so if you don't have your original invoice you can either email us at [email protected] to request another one be sent or just by calling in.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
Thanks Jared. I emailed Mark today. I hope he can work something out. Its definitely a Weapon X issue. I replaced all of them today with new stock COPs and the truck runs great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread