return fuel system routing

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Picked up everything I need for a return system. Other than a couple fittings. Question is on fuel line routing. Any disavantages to running fuel rails daisy-chained. IE: IN passenger side front, crossover at back, regulator off of drivers front, return to tank. Or is it better to Y at back of rails, then front of both rails to regulator, then return to tank. I want to daisy chain them to keep a cleaning look, just not sure it's best.

black 10th vert

Established Member
You'll get opinions on both ways, in fact there have been at least 2 threads in the past week or 2 on this. The way you described is exactly how I plan to run mine, in fact it is already set up that way with my returnless setup (except that I have the driver's side front capped for now). I wanted the Fore rails to be already in place since the rails are a bitch with the Whipple to change out. I would say that unless you plan to go past 1k hp, you will never run into an issue with the daisy chain setup, but the other way is probably the best overall to prevent any possibility of fuel flow problems in really high demand setups.

Users who are viewing this thread