Return fuel systems pricing

still03cobra

Established Member
As stated above I plan on getting a tvs 2.3L Gen2 but I'd like to run it on E85 so just getting prices on complete return fuel systems would like to run 80lb injectors.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Off topic, but do yourself a favor and have @04sleeper tune your car when you get your goodies installed. I’ve dealt with two previous tuners prior to him, and one of them being Bob Kurgan, nothing at all against the previous tuners, but @04sleeper REALLY knows how to make a Cobra run!

Get your parts and tune from one source. I guess you can’t beat that!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Off topic, but do yourself a favor and have @04sleeper tune your car when you get your goodies installed. I’ve dealt with two previous tuners prior to him, and one of them being Bob Kurgan, nothing at all against the previous tuners, but @04sleeper REALLY knows how to make a Cobra run!

Get your parts and tune from one source. I guess you can’t beat that!

+1

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I went Fore level 2 with rails and ID1050's, I think I am in about 2500 for that. I got a good deal on pretty much everything but the build, including the fuel system, MAF, clutch, input shaft, throttlebody, TVS, tuner and tune, it is going to run me close to 8K.

I think you could get out paying about 5k without labor, but you are going to compromise all over and it is going to weigh on you in the end.

Good luck.

blownfox

Established Member
If you planned on running the regulator before the rails (with aftermarket rails) get the fore L3 kit. I ordered the Fore L2 and will have to pick up some extra fittings. Not a big deal.

It's easier to order everything from your tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread