Return to Stock Sale - Round 1

TXEnginerd

Established Member
SCT X4 and RR 2.75" Whipple pulley

Prices include PayPal fees and shipping cost with USPS. I take good care of my stuff so prices are pretty firm. PM is the best way to reach me.

Metco pulley brace - SOLD
Like new. Installed for < 100 miles. Cured my belt slip in the end.

JLT High Boost intake - SOLD
I bought it new with the gloss black option. In great condition except for some scratches where the tube goes into the fender and on the side where a hose was rubbing. The surfaces you can actually see under the hood are flawless though. The MAF hole has been widened to accommodate a slot style sensor. VMP’s slot sensor adapter plate ($40) is included. Filter is in great shape - just has a couple of creases where it was up against an edge of the bumper cover.

SD 80lb/hr injectors - SOLD
Purchased new from Lethal in 2014. < 1000 miles on them and all were using E85.

autometer steering column gauge pod - SOLD
Has a hole drilled on each side for the push pins that lock it into place.

autometer dual gauge pod - SOLD
In decent shape. Could use a light sanding or better yet a paint job.

MalcolmV8's LPM (Lean Protection Module) - SOLD
I think this thing speaks for itself in the community. All original wires/harnesses included. As a bonus, the LED comes already soldered for you! You just have to decide where to put it.

TF Hood Vents gloss black - SOLD
Bought new. Perfect condition. You get both the mesh and diamond pattern screens.

VMP 100mm conversion kit - SOLD
Includes a like-new filter, gray MAF housing, and VMP's 3500 slot style sensor with adapter harness. I really loved tuning with this sensor in my high boost intake.

Last edited:

Woody6799

Established Member
Free bump for a good seller, I conducted business with him before and it was top notch. Buy with confidence!

TXEnginerd

Established Member
Free bump for a good seller, I conducted business with him before and it was top notch. Buy with confidence!

Thanks for the kind words. :beer:

Some nice parts here. That metro brace cured my belt slip on power shifts too!

:beer:

Interested in hood vents. Call or text 9036581978! Thanks

Sent you a text. Unfortunately the only pictures I have of mine are after I uninstalled them. You can do a search for "TF hood vents" if you want to see pictures of them installed.

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm just wondering but since you have PRP isn't it tied to that hand held?

Just asking because if you're going to sell PRP in the future the hand held might be necessary. I'm sorry see you re returning to stock as I assume that means you're selling it.

Blitz34

Established Member
I'd like a price on the jlt high boost intake. For some reason it isn't showing up on my phone. Also, I see the 2.75 pulley but don't see the support bracket. I'm already running an lfp lower pulley kit on stock size lower. Would it be needed? I'm tossing the idea of a 2.8 instead of my 3.0 I have now on a gen 1 2.3 also.

TXEnginerd

Established Member
The jlt is that shipped to Canada? Can you pm please

No, it doesn't include international shipping. I'd really prefer not to ship outside of the US. If it doesn't work out with the other guy I'll let you know.

I'm just wondering but since you have PRP isn't it tied to that hand held?

Just asking because if you're going to sell PRP in the future the hand held might be necessary. I'm sorry see you re returning to stock as I assume that means you're selling it.

I do have PRP but it's not tied to a handheld. I've used it with 2 different handhelds already. As long as your drivers are up to date, you just plug the handheld in to your PC and PRP will let you upload tune files to it.

And yes, I'm selling the car in the spring :(. Family and career are keeping me from enjoying it. It needs to go to a new home where it can have the attention it deserves.

I'd like a price on the jlt high boost intake. For some reason it isn't showing up on my phone. Also, I see the 2.75 pulley but don't see the support bracket. I'm already running an lfp lower pulley kit on stock size lower. Would it be needed? I'm tossing the idea of a 2.8 instead of my 3.0 I have now on a gen 1 2.3 also.

Sent you a PM on the intake. For the pulley, are you talking about a snub idler to make the belt tighter around the upper pulley? If so, that is not part of the actual supercharger pulley. That is an extra idler pulley you can add. Like this one.

DAMN, I had been waiting for those vents to pop up :(

Ha, sorry bud. If you see anything in my signature that you like, let me know. Eventually almost all of that stuff will go up for sale. But the headers and midpipe may already be spoken for.

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
Just received and installed my Metco Brace. Exactly as described and fast shipping! Thanks JD, great seller here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread