returning car back to stock....everything for sale....

grabberblue

Established Member
Stainless works long tube headers with uncatted x Barton short throw shifter with single post bracket boss shift knob jpc over axle pipes custom axle back with magnaflow mufflers jlt oil separator ford racing lowering springs boss lower front facia with fogs and extension harness

Headers and x 1000 obo shifter and bracket 200 boss shift knob 50 jpc over axles 225 oil separator 75 lower front facia with fogs and extension harness 225 lowering springs 175 axle back 400

I also have a sct handheld tuner
Set my car back to stock settings so it's good to go to another car
$250

Putting my car back to stock. These parts are in great shape with relatively low miles. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Contact (240) 997-8692 for further information. Will provide pictures to serious buyers via email or text message.

Last edited:

bullet3z

Established Member
Which FRPP springs are they?

Which SCT is it and what is the part number? What comes with it and how many unlocks are left?

grabberblue

Established Member
the tuner has been used on my previous ride(Shelby) and this 1 (12 5.0) should have some more unlocks left.
I also have another SCT x3 tuner that was sent to SCT to reset it and it was used on my buddies 5.0 which is also for sale for $250

shifter and boss knob sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread