Revan Racing Cooling Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van@RevanRacing

For those that got Van's cooling system upgrades, thought I'd post a link of my install on my 11 Vert....hope it helps...

2011 Revan Cooling

Thanks for the write up. As many will notice there is an alignment issue with the passenger side front bracket between the radiator and the A/C mount. It's an easy fix by making the hole on the condenser slightly larger. The reason for this is that Ford changed A/C condenser manufacturer's mid run and the bracket moved slightly.

Thanks for the write up gr8snkbite!

Van

gr8snkbite

Established Member
Thanks for the write up. As many will notice there is an alignment issue with the passenger side front bracket between the radiator and the A/C mount. It's an easy fix by making the hole on the condenser slightly larger. The reason for this is that Ford changed A/C condenser manufacturer's mid run and the bracket moved slightly.

Van

Yea, easy fix. Thought about slotting it like the driver side, but opted for New hole. No biggy tho...

bull3441

Established Member

Van
what model years was the change on the tabs. mines an 08 and i'm installing the rad this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread