Reverse glow gauge removal

Riossvt

Established Member
I have been searching and searching and I have yet to get an answer. I was wondering for all of you who have installed reverse glow gauges would you all happen to know if you take the whole screen off will the original lights work. Bought my car with them and they do not work can someone help? Or how do the reverse glow lights work when installing does it mess with the function of original gauges and lights?

AMWill

I have been searching and searching and I have yet to get an answer. I was wondering for all of you who have installed reverse glow gauges would you all happen to know if you take the whole screen off will the original lights work. Bought my car with them and they do not work can someone help? Or how do the reverse glow lights work when installing does it mess with the function of original gauges and lights?

Hey Rioss,

The reverse glow gauges are simply an over-lay on the stock gauge therefore as long as you carefully remove them, the stock gauge will work under them no problem!

Are you having trouble with the reverse gauges? Even though you did not order them from us, I'm willing to send you a new set at no cost just to have you up and running again. How does that sound?

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

AMWill

You planning on running for President? 'Cause you're doing it right. :thumbsup:

Martel,

I didn't tell you yet? #AMWILL2016 is coming!

Just kidding, I appreciate the kind words and support, I'm here to help and do it any way that I can!

What's next on the list for your 4V?

If anyone needs anything, feel free to reach out!

-Will

AMWill

got my vote will....

:coolman:

1 free Cobra for every member of SVT once I hit the oval office!

Hey Will could you email me my personal email is [email protected] I would really appreciate the new ones also I have some more questions to ask you. Thanks Jesus

Hey Jesus,

For some reason your email got kicked back. Not sure what's going on there!

Feel free to shoot me an email at william(dot)levantovsky(@)americanmuscle.com and we can discuss whatever you like!

-Will

Users who are viewing this thread