reverse lights wont shut off

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
seriously I went out to the track tonight and while i was standing around waiting on some friends I walked to the back of the car and saw a slight glow from my LED bulbs. i thought wth is going on. I flipped th light switch a few times and nothing, i jiggled my shifter to make sure it wasnt somehow in that gear and nothing, i took the plastic panel off and unplugged the connectors and they shut off, then i noticed my licence plate light was doing the same thing. i waited almost an hour and plugged it back in and it cam right back on. Some how all three lights are drawing power from some how with everything completely shut off. I havereplaced every bulb on my car with LED's and i have sequential lights out back. I have had the sequ. lights for almost a year now with no issues and LED's for about two months. the only other mod i have in my trunk is a kenne bell BAP. any ideas? i checked wires and saw nothing ripped or torn or anything. totally lost now...:cuss:

adidasUNT8

Established Member
I wouldn't worry about it. All of my LED's do that. I have the license plate ones, reverse lights, trunk light, and interior lights done. They all have a slight glow to them.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Lethal sells resistors that you tie in to the led. You need one for each bulb. I had the same issue and couldn't live with it. I found the part # off lethal and good them. Got both for the price of one.

Also I believe RadioShack might carry them

Users who are viewing this thread