crayolatx

Banned
cobra.jpg

nice car

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
cobra u can only hear the s/c'er and number 2, 3, and 5 sounded kinda wimpy. Ill take number 4 then 5 as my 2 favs. But then again, i run 3" pipes with o/r h, and 1 chamber flows, so I like 'em loud. :) even my bike sounds better than 2 and 3

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
the black 5.0 and 1st one of the left sounds scary. The rest are ok.

kilgorepants, WE need more pics of your car. Looks so nice!

Last edited:

2814v

Established Member
Boy's will be boy's. The two GT'S in the middle sounded like they brought a knife to a gun fight. The two fox's on the end sounded mean and the rainbow cobra was signing her song.

kilgorepants

Established Member
My mods are in my sig. The white '02 and the orange '04 were stock at the time. The Dark Green '92 LX has some work done to it. And the Teal '90 now ran on 7 Cylinders for the rest of the night. I'll have more pipe and racing videos up after the camera gets out of maitenance. It keeps eating tapes and valuable footage.

02BLKSVT

Established Member
wow...dead rev a forged internal car with a blower...hope that motor lasts long enough for you...:bash:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i think ppl generally call it "free-revving" an engine. and no it isnt good for a forced-induction car. not especially good for any car. but everyone does it and ive never once heard of anyone blowing a motor WHILE free revving although it can weaken the rotating assembly.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
kinda like using an air impact when ur not actually on something with the impact, you can damage the hammers and other internals. shop 101

Users who are viewing this thread