RHD Lightning Video..

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
that may possibly be the worst show ever. wow, i don't think i've ever seen something more stupid in my life. how can he possibly talk bad about americans, when 99% of them don't even brush their teeth.

-chiz

tharsis

Established Member
ROFL. I couldn't believe the cars they were guessing at first.... Anyway, you don't buy a Lightning to tow or take off road, you buy it to have a fast truck. They don't drive trucks in Britain (no offense to Brit Lightning) because they are all pussies and they don't have the need for them. Also, if the best selling car in the world is the F-150, why did they pick a LIGHTNING to represent it? They should have picked a actual normal trim F-150.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Maybe you guys missed out, but someone posted a thread a few weeks back concerning that guy and his silly review of the Lightning, I think it was Brit-Lightning.
Not everyone in the U.K. is a stupid, pompous ass. Don't forget that we have our share of "stupid" people here in the good ole U.S. of A.
Not taking sides here..., but in my eyes that guy's review of the Lightning isn't much different than the over hyped/lying/misinforming car commercials that are constantly shoved up the public's ass here at home.
JMO.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
The interior was in such bad shape; and for him to think it came from the factory like that just lets me know about his judgement. Come on, no car or truck or ANY automobile for that matter would be allowed to leave the factory like that; I doubt very seriously that Ford would send them a test vehicle in that shape; especially for a TV show.

BTW, his insest comment let you know from the get go that he was going to bash everything about it. Fuggin idiot :loser:

just my .02cents

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
I do not know what to type right now........What was up with the dash looking like a blind monkey threw it together. My dash does not look like that :rollseyes :rollseyes . He then goes off-road like he is in a F-250. WHAT WAS UP WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BREAD?????? :uh oh: :uh oh: Just give me my White Wheat and my Lightning and you can keep your British pansy deli/cafes.... I cannot see how the SRT-10 guys have not grasped this yet???

Oh well.......They drive on the wrong side of the road...WHAT DO THEY KNOW :lol1:

Later

jakhammer

Established Member
well, the dash looks like shiz cuz its a right hand conversion. I dont think ford did the conversion, so it was probably a blind monkey that did it. Its funny how jeremy ripped on it when he knows ford dont even sell them with a right hand drive setup.

Chris

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
My L's been garaged for it's life, my dash looks like that. It took me about 5 "Screw Jeremy and his funky fitting right hand drive truck" before realizing my dash looks JUST LIKE THAT. My cup holder does not line up, the airbag, glovebox or pretty much any other thing in the dash, I notice that the truck is a truck but damn. Cobra's are built by hand (I think?), the L rolls off the same line with a different engine? My engine bay is white, on my silver truck that's never been wrecked. Paint code is even silver. I can only imagine what would have been said had he had my truck and opened the hood. I'm surprized he didn't say something about the pillar gap big enough for me to put my finger in on the dash. The cup holder does not line up due to crappy casting. Airbag cover is just that, an airbag cover, the dash it's self is in 1000 times better condition than any Chevy I've owned. And my truck is 5 years old so some of this is expected. Toss a dash mat on it and the only thing you'd see if the cup holder doesn't line up. It's probably a good thing he got one that the bottom of the bed still lined up with the cab, otherwise i could see a comment along the lines of 'bent frame' or 'weak tea cup body mounts'. I love my truck but almost every where you look you see the reason they stopped saying "Quality is job1" I understand that 5 years will have an effect on any vehicle. He got a faily new 03/04 that had been converted, s said, by a monkey. I'm not bashing the truck by any means. I'll be fixing the airbag cover, and the way the bed lines up and I'll do a write up on both. I'm a nit picking little bastard, like him, but he takes it a little far. $34k for a truck ought to mean the cup holder lines up, or hell, closes for that matter. I have to click click click my cupholder to get the damn thing to close and stay closed.

Last edited:

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
tharsis said:
ROFL. I couldn't believe the cars they were guessing at first.... Anyway, you don't buy a Lightning to tow or take off road, you buy it to have a fast truck. They don't drive trucks in Britain (no offense to Brit Lightning) because they are all pussies and they don't have the need for them. Also, if the best selling car in the world is the F-150, why did they pick a LIGHTNING to represent it? They should have picked a actual normal trim F-150.
no offence taken mate, as nastynivek said I've posted on this one before check out my posts for my opinion on that w***er clarkson (I'm really looking forward to my top-gear audience tickets arriving!! :kaboom: ) in reply to chiz I'll have you know I clean my teeth every six months whether they need it or not
Stay Lucky
Brit-Lightning.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
svtspeedfreak said:
I dont know about anyone else but I would love to punch
that small nerdy ****** at the end of the video right in the nose.

I'd actually like to chop both of those dildos in their throats with the back edge of my hand...Crush their airways so they'd shut the f**k up. I bet they are havin' sex with each other. LOL.
I wonder how many of the people in that audience were hangin' on his every word. Believin' that biased BS. My last post in this thread was a lil bit off...he's far worse than our American car commercials. He seems to have some sort of deranged "p*nis envy" type thing going on. LOL. What an obnoxious, self-serving f*ck. :bash:
It was pretty pathetic the way he started naming all of the celebities and finished the list of names with "me". What an ass that guy is.
Well, I guess he did make a point to those silly f*cks in his audience that the L will outrun that lil itty bitty porsche boxster thing from a dig. :rockon:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
That wasn't a show that just bashed the truck it was bashing America as well. I do not hate everyone in Britian and I have nothing against them but that guy ceartainly does not help the opinion, he is the idiot that should be covered in Concrete and thrown to the bottom of a lake, not the entire population of Britian, even though he does not give Britian a good name at all. The review was so irrational that I could barely watch it! If it was a well thought out review that made sense then maybe I would argue that he is wrong here right here or whatever but that wasn't even a review, that was just another excuse to bash some other country and its trucks! AND WHY A LIGHTNING, IT DOESNT REPRESENT F-150'S!!! I drive a regular run-of-the-mill F-150 and its fine for the type of "off roading" that he was doing, the Lightning is not, and for good reason! I am going to stop typing before I start pounding my keyboard out of frustration!

Users who are viewing this thread