Rice move or not?

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I live in a small town outside of FT. Myers, and drive my L around town often, I keep running into this orange mazda protege (Mazdaspeed version I think), and every time he sees me he revs his car up maybe to 7 grand to get my attention. The only problem is i'm always heading the oppisite way!! :bash: My question is, is this a ricer call out? Oh, and by the way this is about the fourth time! I think it's time to surprise his a$$ and do a quick U-turn and give him some of what he thinks he's been wanting! Hopefully his girlfriend is in his car or someone that can laugh at him when he gets owned L style :rockon:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
That, to me, is not cool at all. It's funny to me actually. You should turn around next time and chase him down to see what he wants. I usually don't pay others any mind unless I think it will be a challenge and I hardly ever run across anything that would be worth the risk of a ticket. I played around with a guy in a GTO a few months back on the highway, no real winner/loser as we never actually lined up for a go. He never passed me though. I was dissappointed that I was out of town for NOPI weekend down here, that would have been fun.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Just give him a friendly wave. If he's just saying hey, you're just saying hey back. If he's trying to be call you out, it's like you're saying....i don't have time for you, ricer boy!! LOL.......or he'll think you too scared to come after him, but who gives a damn.

Last edited:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
cranium said:
every time he sees me he revs his car up maybe to 7 grand to get my attention. My question is, is this a ricer call out?

Bwahaha! I wonder about stuff like this too. I dont know the ricer code either... I know revs at a light or rolling and 3 beeps go, but outside of that I dunno...

I raced one of those new Saab/WRX things the other day, it was from a roll and I dunno how but I had 3 cars on him by 60. I shut it down though because well damnit I dont want a ticket yet. My record is sparkling clean :nonono:

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
sounds like you need to turn around and run him down. do you live in Cape Coral by any chance, my cousins live over in that area.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
sounds like you need to turn around and run him down. do you live in Cape Coral by any chance, my cousins live over in that area.
I work in the Cape, but live in Lehigh Acres.

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
Hey, Rev your L. up next time and see what he does... Every once in awhile i get a ricer going the other way revving at me or when it's bumper to bumper with no where to go and their revving at me!!!! Actually there was a yellow C5 doing that yesterday.....

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
DSG03LTNG said:
Hey, Rev your L. up next time and see what he does... Every once in awhile i get a ricer going the other way revving at me or when it's bumper to bumper with no where to go and their revving at me!!!! Actually there was a yellow C5 doing that yesterday.....
Thats so true , they love to rev in bumper to bumper :loser: or even better the 50 foot race, where they fly up next to you and do the "ricer fly-by" just to go 50 feet in front of you to slam on their brakes so they don't rear end the car in front of them.

LightningMAS

Banned
yesterday... a girl in a mustang gt was revving at me.. i looked over and it was a girl driving it.. i didnt want to race her, but i surely was waving big at her like "Hey baby, wanna come in my L". lol

after i did a big wave.. she waved back and went off another way..

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I would ignore it. Nothing pisses those **** off more than when they aren't paid attention too. I had some losers in a riced out Jetta pull up next to me a few weeks back. Pumpin the stereo, revvin the motor, all that. When they couldn't come close to keeping up with me they got the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread