Riced out Mustangs

mustangmatt

Established Member
Ok in my opinion, this needs to be stopped. Ricing out a Mustang is the most embarassing thing ever and is a disgrace to American muscle. I emailed this guy telling him that with all the money he is spending on mods such as sound systems, etc. he could have a pretty quick car. Well, he got real pissed and started talking all kinds of shit. Now I think it is appropriate to post his car for everyone to see. All Show, No Go

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3456.htm

Well I don't know I just had to get that off my chest because that crap bothers me. Let me know what you think. Sorry for the complaining guys!

Last edited:

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
all that money on a V6... :bash:

Edit: Probably should have stated that it is a waste of funds to be used only on the body of the V6 Mustang instead of using a little for power upgrades. I have nothing against V6 Mustangs in general.

Last edited:

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
Well didnt he say he wanted to get sponsored and have his car in a magazine! So, ofcourse he gonna be all show and no GO! Not a fan of kits and etc on stangs but it looks nice tho!

mustangmatt

Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
I like that girl that fell by his car and he happened to take a picture at the same time.

Yea how did a guy like that manage to get a girl that hot? Damn. I bet you she left right after she looked under the hood and saw that he had little parts to work with. He just can't perform well. :shrug:

Danger Dude

Established Member
I dont really care for that car specifically but it never ceases to amaze me when I read these tpes of reoccurring comments "all that money on a V6" or "what a waste of money". I believe any car can be fun to mod. I have been building fast cars for 25 years and I have enjoyed building my V6 but it is also more GO than SHOW!!!

Bullitt5583

www.imboc.com
Established Member
I think I need that afterburner exhaust on my Bullitt!!! Someone has been watching too much of the 2Fast2Furious movies.

mustangmatt

Established Member
Danger Dude said:
I dont really care for that car specifically but it never ceases to amaze me when I read these tpes of reoccurring comments "all that money on a V6" or "what a waste of money". I believe any car can be fun to mod. I have been building fast cars for 25 years and I have enjoyed building my V6 but it is also more GO than SHOW!!!

Any car can be fun to mod and I do not agree with the v6 comment. However, this guy dumped tons of money to make his car look fast but go nowhere. A v6 can be fast if it is done right, no doubt about it. But would any of you guys really agree that this guy did it right? I don't know I just think it is really ridiculous.

But I do have to agree with Danger Dude, the v6 can be fast.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Has it ever occurred to anyone that, as hard as it is to believe, not everyone wants a fast car. I am not saying I like the car, I don't personally believe a V-6 should exist in a Mustang, but the fact remains some people enjoy making their ride look good, as much as we enjoy making ours fast.....just my $0.02

Danger Dude

Established Member
I am not going to jump on a soap box here to try and change minds about V6 Stangs. People have a right to their opinions but the fact is more than 70% of the mustangs built are V6's and with that if they no longer built a base model V6 the mustang probably would go by the way of the Camaro and not be built due to lower demand. Bean counters at Ford would chop it from production immediately.

QCmustang

Prez, Sykotic Concepts.
Established Member
Just look, he is 18 he wants his car to look good and have a loud sterio in it. is it really that bad?? me personally i dont think so yea i dont like the style of the body kit on it, but look at it this way at least there is no metal spoiler on the trunk, theres no "nos" in the trunk, and he didnt mention once that his car was a "ricer". I think every one needs to lighten up on the next generation of car guys. Im 18 i own a 1996 V6 stang also im going to put a twin turbo kit on it when i get the money but by that time (dont kill me) but im going to have a body kit put on and a new hood and a sterio system and racing seats, but its also my car its what i like and im the one who has to look at it every day so i think all the "typical mustang guys" need to lighten up on us, the next generation. thank you for taking the time to read this if you want to cus me out cause im a "disgrace" to ford go on ahead my email is [email protected] but no matter what you all say im still an 18 year old guy who wants to do somthing to my stang.

Last edited:

mustangmatt

Established Member
QCmustang said:
Just look, he is 18 he wants his car to look good and have a loud sterio in it. is it really that bad?? me personally i dont think so yea i dont like the style of the body kit on it, but look at it this way at least there is no metal spoiler on the trunk, theres no "nos" in the trunk, and he didnt mention once that his car was a "ricer". I think every one needs to lighten up on the next generation of car guys. Im 18 i own a 1996 V6 stang also im going to put a twin turbo kit on it when i get the money but by that time (dont kill me) but im going to have a body kit put on and a new hood and a sterio system and racing seats, but its also my car its what i like and im the one who has to look at it every day so i think all the "typical mustang guys" need to lighten up on us, the next generation. thank you for taking the time to read this if you want to cus me out cause im a "disgrace" to ford go on ahead my email is [email protected] but no matter what you all say im still an 18 year old guy who wants to do somthing to my stang.

I do not understand something. You want to save up your money for a twin turbo, but youre also buying a body kit, racing seats, hood, and stereo? See if you do not buy those things then you can have a the twin turbo. I also want to say that I am 18 years old as well. So I guess that puts me in the "next generation car owner," and I still believe that if you're going to give your car a fast agressive look, then you better be able to move. In my opinion, racing seats in a car that is not built for speed is completely impractical. But I mean if that's what you like then go ahead more power to you, I just disagree with the concept.

Like I mentioned I am 18 years old and I have exterior mods on my car as well. I have 17" bullit chrome rims and I have the light bar for when the top is down. However, I also have all the bolt ons for the car.

Danger Dude

Established Member
Being that I am a professional engine builder by trade and I am 45 I went to the engine first. You can see by reading my Sig I started on the engine and tranny first then the rearend and suspension. I dont care for body kits but that is a personal opinion. I really like the lines of a well kept stock body. I do have 3.8 emblems on the side of the car, 98 Cobra rims and Clear Gt foglights other than that the body is clean

Last edited:

QCmustang

Prez, Sykotic Concepts.
Established Member
What i was really trying to say is stop the hazing on body kits, etc... realize people do have different tastes. i see both side yes i own a mustang but i started off with a P.O.S. 88 toyota corolla SR5 and no money i put racing strips on it with spay paint tho it may have been rattle can it still came out pretty damn well but i did the whole fart can and metal spioler but i much rather see 10,000 honda civics with metal spoilers then sombody in completly stock 06 car thinking that there tough shit and not even going to put one thing on the car. so what im trying to say just be glad there doing SOMETHING!!!

mustangmatt

Established Member
QCmustang said:
What i was really trying to say is stop the hazing on body kits, etc... realize people do have different tastes. i see both side yes i own a mustang but i started off with a P.O.S. 88 toyota corolla SR5 and no money i put racing strips on it with spay paint tho it may have been rattle can it still came out pretty damn well but i did the whole fart can and metal spioler but i much rather see 10,000 honda civics with metal spoilers then sombody in completly stock 06 car thinking that there tough shit and not even going to put one thing on the car. so what im trying to say just be glad there doing SOMETHING!!!

So you would rather see a honda civic with a fart can and an erector set wing than a stock 06' Mustang?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread