Riced out Mustangs

mustangmatt

Established Member
QCmustang said:
not if there sitting side by side but if im cruzin the ave. with the honda and the 06 mustang trys to be a total jackass then YES i would.

:bs: you are a tool

chicken714

NKAWTG
Established Member
I don't thing that is "rice" compared to some of the ridiculousness I have seen. The front and rear bumber very slightly, but they aren't to bad IMO. If he wants to get into that kind of show stuff, I think he has a ways to go, but at least the paint and rims are decent.

4camwonder

Established Member
i dont think you can call it "rice" since its not an import... i know its cheasy but maybe something more like "they weenie dog'd it."

i was waiting for someone to bring this topic up though.

QCmustang

Prez, Sykotic Concepts.
Established Member
mustangmatt Quote: you are a tool

Im the only one of my friends out of like 30 people who owns a mustang. most of my friends own grand am's, grand prix's, civic's, 240SX's, etc ... if i would just stick with my friends who own mustang's i would be a very lonely man.

Danger Dude

Established Member
I hang with people with all makes and models, Nissan 350 Z's, Porche Boxter S, Toyota Turbo MR2, Mustangs, Corvettes, Z-28's, Trans-am's and all cars in between

The is no hate for any cars just a dislike for ass clowns in any cars. The problem is most of the ass clowns seem to be in fugly honda's. It is just a fact of life.

To me the definition of Rice is not the make of the car but the application of outrageous glued, nailed, riveted, pasted, painted, taped, or welded on tacky crap that mostly kids put on cars to fit in with other goof ball friends because of peer pressure. I see very few adults or people over 25 puttting on tasteless crap.

But to each his own.

mustangmatt

Established Member
My best friend owns a Lancer Evo. It is designed completely different from the mustang but it is quick as hell and gets the job done. Gotta respect it. The outside is bone stock, clean as can be. He has none of that extra garbage all over it and the thing runs low 13's and high 12's. Its a nasty little car.

Danger Dude

Established Member
mustangmatt said:
My best friend owns a Lancer Evo. It is designed completely different from the mustang but it is quick as hell and gets the job done. Gotta respect it. The outside is bone stock, clean as can be. He has none of that extra garbage all over it and the thing runs low 13's and high 12's. Its a nasty little car.

Yes they are bad ass cars, so are WRX and SRT-4's. I have nothing but respect for the cars

mustangmatt

Established Member
How can you conisder a car that runs in the 12's to be a POS? Sure I love the sound of an 8 cyl car WAY better than a 4 cyl. In fact, I really cannot stand the sound the lancer and other 4 cylinder cars make. However, the car is quick, no doubt about it. I am really not a huge fan of the SRT 4 but, whatever. I don't even like the looks of most of those cars. Theyre just not my thing. I love Mustangs and muscle cars. But you really cannot talk too much crap about a car that can run in the 12's. Gotta respect it. So sorry, I do not have any hand grenades to give you.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
You guys act like it's an offense on you that someone rices out their cars. If it looks ugly, so be it. There are tons of cars made from a manufacture that I think is out right ugly, what's the difference? :shrug:

I personally like it. Gives me people to point at and laugh and makes my daily commute less mundane. Even my wife calls em out, "honey check out the riced out corolla over there" and we both chuckle. :-D

mustangmatt

Established Member
If you can point and laugh at them on the street, then we can post a picture to point and laugh at on a message board

CXM

Established Member
It's not that bad, ALthough some people have said, it could be worse. Also, on other lines, what worese about speed/power. Beating someone in a race that has a P/A and your running N/A/

Gimmie-a-stang

Established Member
Ironhand said:
Does anyone have a couple hand gernades I can borrow for those POS cars.

If there is one thing i have noticed its that this battle is not new, my dad has told me about pple back when he was in hs that had all show no go....

to each his own, if someone want to put a body kit and a bunch of other nonfunctional mods on a v6 mustang let them do it, its there car, if thats what makes them happy let them do it, were in no position to judge them...

in my honest opinion, i beleave you cant call that guy a ricer untill he says to your face that his car is fast, and that he wants to race you...the day he thinks his nonmoded v6 mustang is fast is the day he goes from show car guy to punk ass ricer bitch...

just my .02c

fatty

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Danger Dude said:
I dont really care for that car specifically but it never ceases to amaze me when I read these tpes of reoccurring comments "all that money on a V6" or "what a waste of money". I believe any car can be fun to mod. I have been building fast cars for 25 years and I have enjoyed building my V6 but it is also more GO than SHOW!!!

I built my 02 GT mustang up and spent about 13 grand all in all. I am now where I have put every bolt on possible including the Procharger. I cant do any thing else but rebuild the motor. I cut my ties with the car and kept it as a daily driver and bought a 04 Cobra to start over. Now do you really want to know how I feel about modding a V6???

Danger Dude

Established Member
mysticsvt said:
I built my 02 GT mustang up and spent about 13 grand all in all. I am now where I have put every bolt on possible including the Procharger. I cant do any thing else but rebuild the motor. I cut my ties with the car and kept it as a daily driver and bought a 04 Cobra to start over. Now do you really want to know how I feel about modding a V6???

I could care less how you feel about modding a V6!!!! I did not build my car for you or anyone else and dont need anyones approval. I am not out to be king of the hill or the fastest mustang. I have been building performance engines for Cars, Bikes and boats my entire adult life. I am 45 and am happy with my car.

Next!!!!

Last edited:

mcaligiuri

Established Member
I like v6 stangs I have one. It basically is all show no go. But because of that and me realizing that is all it will be i went out and bought a 97 cobra to make up for that. Now i got all go and all show. Then I kept the 6 on the side for daily driving, and when someone comes up to me and makes fun of my 6 cylinder (it has cobra bumper and emblem on it) I go ok be right back and go and get the 565hp cobra from my house. This usually shuts them up. Have done it only twice in 6 months of having the cobra.lol

Its still fun to have both kinds of mustangs all i am missing is the gt and i got the lineup.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
First off, I am sure that pretty blonde was his sister or cousin. LOL

Secondly, sure he can make it look nice. But how nice will he look when his sister is in the car and stang with ballZ blows right by him? He won't look all that nice then.

mike!

Established Member
To the OP:

An audio system isn't considered "Ricing out" by any means. Just depends if the driver is an audiophile or not.

Users who are viewing this thread