Ricey Dicey Fun!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Just playing around and thought, gee, I wonder if there was a sequel for the ricer movies but only included pure detroid muscle. I did Check out the new poster :) :

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Screw you! Don't be making fun of my favorite movie!

On a side note: Just two days ago, I found out that I own a copy of that movie(I had no clue).:nonono:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
It's my favorite too. I just had to make fun of the Supra since it had the most retarded decals and paint. :-D

baadakku

Established Member
Minus the decals and paint... The supra was an awesome car, same with the skyline and rx7.

baadakku

Established Member
Yah, it was the yellow car. He was the one who was watching the scanners. I believe his name was Leon. Too bad this didn't do more with the skyline. I'm pretty sure it was an R33, too.

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Thats not fair to gay and retarded people. They arent responable for thier situation. "Ricers" choose chrome and "bling bling" over performance and choose not understand why an econobox, no matter how modded, will never compare to a Z06 or other stock fast car.

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
I still love the rev happy hondas in our town. They think they are living the movie, and keep it in 3rd gear all the time. I hear them all day and night. What they don't realize is that Hondapower really isn't anything compared to Ford Power! Even with thier NOS stickers and funny decals.

Cobra4pt6

Banned
a 93+ toyota supra twin turbo 6spd and the r33 and r34 skylines aren't considered RICE to me.....even though they're imports, in my book they're domestics b/c they can wax the ass of most domestics including the z06 and 03/04 cobras with under $1500 in upgrades....and they'll still have a blistering eye popping top end for ya...

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
a 93+ toyota supra twin turbo 6spd and the r33 and r34 skylines aren't considered RICE to me.....even though they're imports, in my book they're domestics b/c they can wax the ass of most domestics including the z06 and 03/04 cobras with under $1500 in upgrades....and they'll still have a blistering eye popping top end for ya...

with all due respect, no. stock for stock, there is no equal import car to the zo6 when it comes to power and handling, and the Cobra when it comes to sheer power, period. saying "well you put $1,500 in this car, and it will beat that car stock" is ricer-like. stock for stock, and mod for mod(meaning spend equal amount of money on both cars with comparable mods), the tt supra and skyline dont stand a chance. how many bone stock supras\skylines can run mid to low 12's?

baadakku

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6

To add a little more to your list...

'93-'95 RX-7
350z
300zx
Silvia

Originally posted by SVT Cobra
with all due respect, no. stock for stock, there is no equal import car to the zo6 when it comes to power and handling, and the Cobra when it comes to sheer power, period. saying "well you put $1,500 in this car, and it will beat that car stock" is ricer-like. stock for stock, and mod for mod(meaning spend equal amount of money on both cars with comparable mods), the tt supra and skyline dont stand a chance. how many bone stock supras\skylines can run mid to low 12's?

I think a atock R1 RX-7 is able to out handle a stock Z06. Maybe even out accelerate it. What's the 0-60 for a stock z06?

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Originally posted by baadakku
To add a little more to your list...

'93-'95 RX-7
350z
300zx
Silvia

I think a atock R1 RX-7 is able to out handle a stock Z06. Maybe even out accelerate it. What's the 0-60 for a stock z06?
Since when was a stock 350z fast??? Maybe its just me but I think they are WAY overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread