Ricey Dicey Fun!

stangfreak

Established Member
bahahaha. thats good man. that movie got to peoples heads. i love how in the second one they just kept bashing on americans cars. first they crash the saleen, then then vette.

imports suck. AMERICAN MUSCLE.........:rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by WhiteTxMach
Since when was a stock 350z fast??? Maybe its just me but I think they are WAY overrated.

:beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by shanker
Thats not fair to gay and retarded people. They arent responable for thier situation. "Ricers" choose chrome and "bling bling" over performance and choose not understand why an econobox, no matter how modded, will never compare to a Z06 or other stock fast car.

Actually, I do believe the correct terms are homosexual and mentally challenged, but sorry if I offended anyone. It was just too hard to resist the gay and retarded fun we're having! :beer:

White95Stang

Here is one my friend made
fastandfour.jpg

baadakku

Established Member
Well, I haven't driven (or ridden in) a cobra or a vette, so I can't really compare it to any of those. But from when I've been in one, I thought it was fast. And, it is over rated.

I don't want another flame war on the I4 guy...

The rx-7 can't out accelerate, but it's pretty damn close. 0-60 = 4.9-5.0.

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
put $1,500 in this car, and it will beat that car stock" is ricer-like.

LOL!!
thats ALL ive ever heard outta '03 cobra drivers when they get spanked by z06's.

the tt supra and skyline dont stand a chance. how many bone stock supras\skylines can run mid to low 12's?

stock R34 v-Spec can pull 12.6x all day.
Not to mention b/c of all the jap restrictions, intake and exhaust on a R33/34 throws you to 400+hp.

why are you picking on a car with only 271bhp anyway?;-)

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
a 93+ toyota supra twin turbo 6spd and the r33 and r34 skylines aren't considered RICE to me.....even though they're imports, in my book they're domestics b/c they can wax the ass of most domestics

in your book they're domestics b/c they beat domestics:??:

put down the crack pipe:sleeping:

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by baadakku
I think a atock R1 RX-7 is able to out handle a stock Z06. Maybe even out accelerate it. What's the 0-60 for a stock z06?

sorry, no. the rx-7 does .96g on the skidpad compared to the zo6's .99g- still impressive. as for speed, it severely lacks in that department as its measely 240 hp@6500 and 216 lb-ft@ 5000 cant get the car out of the 14's. and yes, the vette brakes and goes through the slalom faster than the rx-7. again, there is no japanese car equal to the zo6(or the 03 Cobra)

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Jamie33
LOL!!
thats ALL ive ever heard outta '03 cobra drivers when they get spanked by z06's.

and ALL i've ever heard from zo6's getting beat are either: "well, he's modded.." or "at least my car can turn!", so either way, any excuse can get old :bored:

Originally posted by Jamie33

stock R34 v-Spec can pull 12.6x all day.
Not to mention b/c of all the jap restrictions, intake and exhaust on a R33/34 throws you to 400+hp.

why are you picking on a car with only 271bhp anyway?;-)

care to show me where you found these specs? even so, 12.6x still isnt faster than a BONE STOCK 03 Cobra's or zo6's best times. next. :bored:

baadakku

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
sorry, no. the rx-7 does .96g on the skidpad compared to the zo6's .99g- still impressive. as for speed, it severely lacks in that department as its measely 240 hp@6500 and 216 lb-ft@ 5000 cant get the car out of the 14's. and yes, the vette brakes and goes through the slalom faster than the rx-7. again, there is no japanese car equal to the zo6(or the 03 Cobra)

Are you talking about the touring/base RX-7? Or the R1 with better suspension? Not trying to fight, just want you to clarify.

Nevermind, I saw (read) a stock r2 pulling a .97g on the skidpad.

Quick correction... 255 hp @ 6500 rpm and 217 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm. Also, Sport Car International ran a 13.83 @103 mph. (http://www.scuderiaciriani.com/rx7/magazine_articles/Sports_Car_International_1.html). Then again, Road & Track ran a 14.0 @ 98.5mph. It definately depends on the driver.

When I went drag racing, a guy in a z06 ran a 13.8 while another one I raced ran 13 flat.

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
doesn't anyone realize that all those stickers have to make a car fast? why else would they put them on!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by horatio03
doesn't anyone realize that all those stickers have to make a car fast? why else would they put them on!

Actually, I think it's to keep the paint from peeling back from the super high velocity wind at super-fast speeds.

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread