RickSVT is turning the wrench

torquemonster

Established Member
meh...id rather get a black C6 Zo6..it's your car and money though....If it were me, i probabally wouldnt get the porsche unless my plans included modding the crap out of it....think about it...:coolman:
FLI_70271024.jpg

Last edited:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I don't think I can ever leave something stock...after being setback for a little while, I would start to mod that car like crazy exhaust, larger turbo, not much you need to do with the suspension

Joe5.0

Established Member
suprjagr said:
I don't think I can ever leave something stock...after being setback for a little while, I would start to mod that car like crazy exhaust, larger turbo, not much you need to do with the suspension

You do realize you drive a 10-11 Sec Mustang Right lol?

I die for that thing.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I know, but I want something else for a change...its like anything, eventually its a been there done that type of deal...ask me next month and I'll be dropping it off to get something modified on it, lol...that's what happens when your crazy, haha

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Hows the car Will?

Which one? :)

The cobra is officially down for winter mods. Should be able to defend my rep up north decently next season. Got most the parts and just need to get the parts shipped off and back and start wrenching. Adding some new shoes as well to the Cobra so the Saleens will be up for sale.......

My newest addition is a 93 coupe! Finally found a clean one for a good price. Got it all dialed in for daily driving and now am concentrating on gathering the parts for the mods I'll start as soon as the weather nicens up in ~Feb. 5 lug conversion, disc brake rear, black interior, etc.... EJ and MSC will be helping me with the heart transplant after the 1st of the year. Should surprise a good amount of people HEHEHE

RickSvt said:
no, hes crazy

Isn't that kinda the pot calling the kettle black? :p

Joe5.0

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Which one? :)

The cobra is officially down for winter mods. Should be able to defend my rep up north decently next season. Got most the parts and just need to get the parts shipped off and back and start wrenching. Adding some new shoes as well to the Cobra so the Saleens will be up for sale.......

My newest addition is a 93 coupe! Finally found a clean one for a good price. Got it all dialed in for daily driving and now am concentrating on gathering the parts for the mods I'll start as soon as the weather nicens up in ~Feb. 5 lug conversion, disc brake rear, black interior, etc.... EJ and MSC will be helping me with the heart transplant after the 1st of the year. Should surprise a good amount of people HEHEHE

Isn't that kinda the pot calling the kettle black? :p

Sweet Will. Glad to hear you still got it. Id like to see the 93 sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread