Rides on TLC must see

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It is a POS in my opinion. Ford needs to get their head out of their ass and build a car that will actually go into production. AKA SVT cobra and Lightning.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
rrspicer said:
agreed. although the newly redisigned "shelby" ac cobra was bad-ass.

Yes, project Daisy is one that I would own.....IF THEY EVER MAKE IT.. :mj:

BittenInBama

Established Member
I saw the new Cobra at the Minnesota state fair this year. I must say it looks MUCH better in person than in pictures. Ford had a big display at the fair. New Cobra, new Bronco concept, 05 Mustang GT (this was in Sept), 500, and a couple others also. Was raining by the bucket fulls, so the camera was in the car-doah! :bash:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
BittenInBama said:
I saw the new Cobra at the Minnesota state fair this year. I must say it looks MUCH better in person than in pictures. Ford had a big display at the fair. New Cobra, new Bronco concept, 05 Mustang GT (this was in Sept), 500, and a couple others also. Was raining by the bucket fulls, so the camera was in the car-doah! :bash:

Cool but if youre from alabama howd you get to minnesota? You're not a Carnie are you??? haha j/k

I liked the front end and the side but not too big on the tear drop tail end jmho.

BittenInBama

Established Member
"Cool but if youre from alabama howd you get to minnesota? You're not a Carnie are you??? haha j/k "

Nope, was a looooooonnnnngggg drive. Vacationing to visit family that escaped the Roll Tide state. :)

BittenInBama

Established Member
"Yeah I guess that would be a drive, did you take the SVO in your sig?"

Oh no no no. Wife packs WAY 2 much stuff to fit in the SVO. Truck was even getting full, especially on return trip. Checked on flying but renting a C130 was way to expensive. :-D

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
haha. I dunno a Herc can hold alot but I think from the way you talk we'd still have been overweight and the loadsmasher errr loadmaster wouldve burned out his calcualtor trying to figure out the weight and balance configuration of all her stuff.

Funny you mentioned borrowing a 130. I was assgined to 62-1850 53rd AS Squadron Commanders Aircraft while I was in the USAF. Those were the days getting paid to fly around the states and see stuff Id never seen before and fix planes, Id have done it for free but I never told them that. :thumbsup:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Yes, project Daisy is one that I would own.....IF THEY EVER MAKE IT.. :mj:

I thought they were going to build/sell the project "Daisy" car after the production of the GT(40) is over...That was the rumor when the project was still going on :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread