Ridiculous question that I really want to know the answer to.

Calebp

Established Member
The other night I was driving home at about 45 mph in a 30 zone. I normally never speed but... well, I had to take a shit... BAD.

About a mile from home, I passed by an officer on the side of the road, and he didn't pull me over, but I was asking myself what would have happened had I been pulled over. What would his reaction have been had I just come right out and explained the situation? Would you make me shit my pants?

Last edited:

95kobrah

Established Member
Calebp said:
The other night I was driving home at about 45 mph in a 30 zone. I normally never speed but... well, I had to take a shit... BAD.

About a mile from home, I passed by an officer on the side of the road, and he didn't pull me over, but I was asking myself what would have happened had I been pulled over. What would his reaction have been had I just come right out and explained the situation? Would you make me shit my pants?

Ive been there :lol: one time i did get pulled over because i was speeding home because i felt a bad headache coming on and i knew i was going to throw up soon... i explained the situation, and told the cop she could follow me to my house (was about a mile away), she said she believed me, because i was looking rather ill... she basically said be careful and even though sometimes the situation requires speedy action, try to obey the laws but take care of yourself too

jshen

Established Member
Not a Bad Question

Those "things" happen and it's best you be honest with the officer. Is it a "legal excuse"?- No, but one that in the right circumstances would elicite empathy...

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Wow, I was thinking the same exact thing 2 nights ago. I was driving home, telling myself that if a cop were to try to pull me over, I'd just have to keep on going to my house, and explain later.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
jshen said:
Those "things" happen and it's best you be honest with the officer. Is it a "legal excuse"?- No, but one that in the right circumstances would elicite empathy...

Good anwser!......I know it has happened to me acouple of times! :uh oh:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
CleanCobra said:
Wow, I was thinking the same exact thing 2 nights ago. I was driving home, telling myself that if a cop were to try to pull me over, I'd just have to keep on going to my house, and explain later.

I would not recommend continuing on after being instructed to pull over. That becomes eluding and now a criminal activity. Also you wouldnt make it to your door.

Your best bet is to pull over and explain things as fast as you can.

03CobraDude

FordSVTFan said:
I would not recommend continuing on after being instructed to pull over. That becomes eluding and now a criminal activity. Also you wouldnt make it to your door.

Your best bet is to pull over and explain things as fast as you can.

Probably wouldn't make it to his house if he was far enough away. Wouldn't you, after a while of him trying to outrun you, request spikes or a PIT? Then he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore... haha.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Actually had this happen stopped a kid for 85 in a 55 he said "Officer I have to go to the bathroom really bad" My response no problem I will mail you the ticket I don't want you to go in your pants. He then starts to try to talk his way out of the ticket. I say you just passed 3 gas stations if you have to go so bad you should have stopped. His response "I have a phobia about using public bathrooms". So I told him you could have been home by now and taking care of business instead you sit here and argue with me about not writing you a ticket, I guess you had to go bad enough to drive 30 over the limit but not bad enough that you can sit here and try to get out of a ticket. So I told him to go on his way and that i hope he doesn't have a phobia of tickets because he will have one coming soon.

lowdrag

Established Member
When I was a much younger officer I stopped an older gentleman who was having a bout with the "green apple two step". He never mentioned this fact to me at the time. He did however, go into a long story of outrage about how I was going to issue him a ticket. It was basically nothing more than a fix it ticket for not having his insurance card. Take care of the problem and the ticket is dropped. His biggest problem was that he couldn't accept the fact that a young officer, I was 23 at the time, was issuing him a ticket. He decided to drive off while I was writing the citation. We had a small low speed pursuit and he pulled over again and explained his problem. I actually felt pretty sorry, for the old guy and didn't take him to jail, just issued him another ticket.

I've also had drunks who lost control of their bowels while I've had them stopped and know of a couple of guys who will do it on purpose just to be a pain in the backside when you arrest them. :xpl:

SpeedKillz

Established Member
lowdrag said:
When I was a much younger officer I stopped an older gentleman who was having a bout with the "green apple two step". He never mentioned this fact to me at the time. He did however, go into a long story of outrage about how I was going to issue him a ticket. It was basically nothing more than a fix it ticket for not having his insurance card. Take care of the problem and the ticket is dropped. His biggest problem was that he couldn't accept the fact that a young officer, I was 23 at the time, was issuing him a ticket. He decided to drive off while I was writing the citation. We had a small low speed pursuit and he pulled over again and explained his problem. I actually felt pretty sorry, for the old guy and didn't take him to jail, just issued him another ticket.

I've also had drunks who lost control of their bowels while I've had them stopped and know of a couple of guys who will do it on purpose just to be a pain in the backside when you arrest them. :xpl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lawman85

Banned
lowdrag said:

I had a DUI arrest one night and the guy was very cooperative, until I told him he was under arrest. Once the cuffs went on he was the typical "Take these cuffs off so I can kick your ass" type of guy. We got to the intake at the jail and I took his cuffs off and told him "Ok Mr. Tough, they are off, let's go".... he stood there and pissed all over himself and made a huge puddle in the floor. After the Deputies signed him in, they handed him a mop and bucket and made him go out and clean it up....

I'm never seen a human being pee so much... must have been 2 gallons.

Morningstar908

Established Member
When someone gives me a line like that (ie I gotta shit), I usually take longer because I immediately think it is someone trying to hide somthing.

-Morningstar908

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
sadly I've used this before i was doing around 65 in a 55 and I had to piss like a russian race horse, and was pulled as i turned into my development. After one officer being rather rude to me, another one pullled up and saw the look on my face...it musta been good cause i got let off without even a warning. I then proceded to my house as quickly as possible and took the most refreshing piss of my life.

Elliotness

Established Member
CleanCobra said:

I do not recommend that plan of action. You might get more than you bargained for when you stop at your residence. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread