Rims!!!!! Help me out please!

L1GHTN1NG SVT

Established Member
OK i've been on a search for some Gun Metal or Black rims with a polished chrome lip FOREVER now. I havn't been able to find anyone who has 20x8.5 or 9 at all until today when I found this....

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=119970&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True

There's no way in hell I can afford $5k for some rims but those are bad ass!
I also found these....

http://www.scandalousracing.com/photogallery/view.asp?GALLERY_ID=19

But no one seems to have a clue what they are or where I can get them, center cap says OZ but they don't sell anything like that. I am asking out of desperation because I've seen a lot of you guys have GunMetal or Hyperblack wheels that rock, do you have any suggestions on what kind of wheels or what to look for that would fit these types of wheels I am looking for? Thanks. :shrug: :cuss:

01svtL

Established Member
The black OZ's are the Vela's or something like that. Go to the website and you'll see what I'm talkin about. The guy special ordered them in black. Those are 23's.

Bootbox

Established Member
Those are pretty sweet actually, I usually don't like that style wheel. I think the deep dish is drawing me in.

L1GHTN1NG SVT

Established Member
Hey sick did you already order your set? If so were the guys pretty legit? Did they happen to tell exactly what kind of wheels they were? They look very sweet but I noticed they have center caps, a lot of wheels that have center caps are cheap plastic caps where the color fades over time, that would definitly be something I would check on before I bought them but that's a bad ass rims for a bad ass deal.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
i love the look of the deep dish on these...
m703b-4.jpg

m703b-2.jpg

m703b-3.jpg

L1GHTN1NG SVT

Established Member
Damn it, ordered them specially from OZ :shrug: I bet that was too expensive for my pocket..........I wonder how much I could get a set of them for in 20's. I don't want to ride on rubber bands lol.

Users who are viewing this thread