Rio Red 99 cobra Terminator upgrade make an offer

99yelowGT

Established Member
I have an original 1999 cobra mustang that has been upgraded to a done right 03 factory supercharged mustang cobra new reman block from tousely. Ford racing wrinkle blue valve covers. When I mean done right everything was swapped harness cluster PCM everything. Kept original parchment color scheme and has Brand new tmi interior with dark leather/ parchment suade and those amazing cobra seat bolsters. Car has independent suspension 31 spline and a tremec 6 speed manual transmission with short b&m shifter for clean short shifts! Brakes have been upgraded to 4 piston brembo 14" with incredible stopping power. Car body has 230k and swap less than 5k

Pictures will be available via text or when I'm off work to upload them thanks for interest.

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Car is located in Los Angeles CA
805 216 2613

Last edited:

99yelowGT

Established Member
Thank you both for great offers it will take me a few years to consider them but I'll get back to you as soon as possible :)

blindboyth

Established Member
He's coming down guys. He said 18.5k as is or 19.5 with a TVS. Seems legit... it is a Terminator right?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Seems like a nice swap, but those miles... I unfortunately think your going to have to take a big hit if you really need to sell it, but hey - GLWS.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
fyi this is one thread below you bud.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...324-2001-ford-mustang-cobra-oxford-white.html

Im always on the market for another cool car to flip but at 200k+ miles would scare the hell out of me. What have you done to the steering to account play that the steering has undoubtedly picked up in over 230k miles?

Have you replace the doors hinges yet, to account for the notorious "sag" that they get?

Do you have pictures and documentation of the build? has the car been re painted? "would expect this paint to be brand new for the price."

these are all qualities I would expect of a $18,000+ clone.

blindboyth

Established Member
He's coming down guys. He said 18.5k as is or 19.5 with a TVS. Seems legit... it is a Terminator right?

I guess some of you missed the sarcasm. Get it, I said "it is a Terminator right?" Anybody can go buy a Terminator with a twin screw for this kind of money but it won't be rare. There can't be many 99 Cobra Termi swaps with over 200k rolling around.

99yelowGT

Established Member
Steering has been addressed with a New 03 cobra ZM rack , 03 A arms, tie rods and bushings! The 03 steering wheel also adds a nice touch.

Paint is not perfect... Door hinges never given me problems to begin with keep in mind this swap isn't a drop in tune motor. All wiring harnesses were replaced from donor car. Unique build and maybe I didn't mention it but block has only 5 k since it was dropped in with 0 miles.

That 01 oxford cobra is nice but no mention of upgrades to interior, wiring, hardened 03 axles, PCM, t56, body need the fresh terminator look. And most importantly engine does it 9 thread heads? Low mileage swap? Definitely won't pass smog and 90k vs 5k miles you decide

Users who are viewing this thread