RIP Dimebag

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I'm sure it will get moved to the video section, but thanks for the link.

The video will kick ass.

VPF

EDIT: link not working for me????

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
RIP Dime

That performance was sloppy...no one knew where they were in the song lol

I was at the Killswitch, Lamb of God, Devil Driver, Soilwork show here in Kansas City 2 days ago...awesome show

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Makes me wonder if zakk wylde did any type of performance. Anyone know?

SSSNAKE03 your car looks absoultely sick. Think you could pm me the full size shot?

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
RIP Dime

That performance was sloppy...no one knew where they were in the song lol

I was at the Killswitch, Lamb of God, Devil Driver, Soilwork show here in Kansas City 2 days ago...awesome show

A friend of mine went to that show. I was supposed to go but some things came up. He said it was really good.

Coiled03

Established Member
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why anyone gives a shit about Dimebag Darryl, or whatever the hell is name is? It's not like he can be mentioned in the pantheon of great musicians, or something.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why anyone gives a shit about Dimebag Darryl, or whatever the hell is name is? It's not like he can be mentioned in the pantheon of great musicians, or something.

You are truely an idiot. Go away.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
Makes me wonder if zakk wylde did any type of performance. Anyone know?

SSSNAKE03 your car looks absoultely sick. Think you could pm me the full size shot?

zakk has a song he dedicated to dime ("in this river") and did a performance for him on the piano here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0NCLvYI4FU

zakk is such a ****ing badass! :rockon:

GreyAsp

Established Member
Says the guy who can't spell truly.

:rolleyes:

If you wan't to mourn a real guitar player, mourn SRV.
Not taking anything away from SRV, no doubt about his greatness. But Dimebag was much more influential and creative in his genre. The list of musicians who laud him is as star-studded as SRV's, even considering the fact that Dimebag's music was a sh1tload less "commercially-accessible" than SRV's.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Not taking anything away from SRV, no doubt about his greatness. But Dimebag was much more influential and creative in his genre. The list of musicians who laud him is as star-studded as SRV's, even considering the fact that Dimebag's music was a sh1tload less "commercially-accessible" than SRV's.

ehh i don't think you can really compared the two of them like that but i totaly see what you're saying. i even think that SRV was one of dimebag's favorite guitarist

Users who are viewing this thread