Rize Industries?

_GuRu_

Established Member
Anyone know about these guys? I have heard some good things about them lately, and I am looking to lift my superduty. Anyone have their products or know much about them?

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
I have heard from a lot of people that Rize is the best kit on the market. I'm saving for the 8 in. for my F-150.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
ive heard nothing but good about them, and their kits really look nice! if i had a superduty though, i would, without a doubt, go with an icon vehicle dynamics(formerly donahoe racing) kit. the donahoe/BANKS superduty that is raced in baja and other desert races uses an off the shelf icon(formerly donahoe) kits, with maybe some resevoir shocks.
http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/product_results.php?make=Ford&model=Super+Duty&year=&submit=Go+>
either them or fabtech. if your big into offroad stuff, then you should know fabtechs reputation.

_GuRu_

Established Member
ive heard nothing but good about them, and their kits really look nice! if i had a superduty though, i would, without a doubt, go with an icon vehicle dynamics(formerly donahoe racing) kit. the donahoe/BANKS superduty that is raced in baja and other desert races uses an off the shelf icon(formerly donahoe) kits, with maybe some resevoir shocks.
http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/product_results.php?make=Ford&model=Super+Duty&year=&submit=Go+>
either them or fabtech. if your big into offroad stuff, then you should know fabtechs reputation.

Im not worried about beating the kit up too much (no off-roading), so the icon may be a little more than I need. And I have to assume that the Rize kit is better than a fabtech product, right?

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Rize means RICE in Yugoslavian, but plural.................

Not really sure how that has anything to do with your topic....

I had pro-comp for 2+yrs on my F250 and NEVER had a problem.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Im not worried about beating the kit up too much (no off-roading), so the icon may be a little more than I need. And I have to assume that the Rize kit is better than a fabtech product, right?
from what ive seen/heard/read, fabtech makes some quality stuff. as for which is better, i really couldnt tell you. its just my brand bias(even though i dont even have a lifted truck, lol).

but, like you said, you wont need anything extreme if your not gonna be beating the hell out of it. hell, the stuff rize makes is real quality stuff, its certainly not limited to mall cruising.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
We had Fabtech on all of our vans and trucks down in Antarctica. Now that I think about it, we never had one problem and they get used and abused.

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Rize is one of the top suspension lifts on the market because of how much it stands out. If you want something to take offroading get something else because unlike the procomp and fabtech lifts this one is not really designed to take a lot of abuse. My buddy just ordered their 10" lift for his chevy 2500HD and i was going to ge tthe 8" for my F150. Nothing but good things though about the Rize, there arent too many complaints and they do look really good.

straightliner1

Established Member
I don't currently have a lift on my 250 (no $) but I've heard good things about the Rize and Donahoe (now Icon I guess?) kits. Donahoe is supposedly the best ride going!

Users who are viewing this thread